I am trying to find an adapter that converts from 2.5mm to 3.5mm for my blackberry. I have Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones that I want to plug into my Blackberry. I have gone to Radio Shack and all the adapters only converted to mono. They said that they work with every other phone except for the Blackberry.

The Bose has a wire that plugs into the headphones with a 3.5 mm jack on the end of it. Any ideas where I can find this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-08 05:48 PM
    Verizon Wireless sells a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter and so does seidioonline.com as well for the 8830.
    08-09-08 05:51 PM
    I just went to a VZW store and they have no idea what I'm talking about. So maybe I'll try the other option. I'm just nervous to buy something online that may not work.

08-09-08 06:43 PM
    I just went to a VZW store and they have no idea what I'm talking about. So maybe I'll try the other option. I'm just nervous to buy something online that may not work.

I went to Best Buy! Works great!
    08-09-08 06:46 PM

My local Verizon store indicated that they normally carry them but were out of stock - got mine in 3 days, about $12.00.
    08-10-08 10:07 AM

Somebody had told me about the Verizon store carrying those adapters. When I went in, I asked two people about it. They had no idea what I was talking about. I found it in there myself. Maybe the store you went to just did not have it. I had to go through all this when I had my 8820 and required that adapter.
    08-10-08 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD