Whenever I plug in any headphones to my Z10 it goes straight to voice control and the volume keys are locked up after I exit out of voice control. So now I have too plug it in when it's locked and even then it takes awhile to get them plugged into where it recognizes them and can make a clicking noise in my headphones and then sometimes the music won't play...

Has anyone else had these problems?

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 10:57 AM
    Yes. The Z10 doesn't seem to like my headphones either. It sometimes does as you said and open the voice control. I need to mess around with how far I push the headphone plug in to get it to work right. Only once had the volume buttons stop working until I unplugged the headphones and plugged them back in.

I have not been able to try it with any other headphones yet besides the one pair I've been using but I never had any issues using these with any other devices.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 11:40 AM
    I have never got that at all.
    FYI I use the BlackBerry premium headphones that came with my 9810.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 12:26 PM
    Well I feel a bit silly now.

Found this thread which solved my problem http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...k-help-785980/

Apparently just didn't have the headphones pushed in all the way. It seemed like the plug wasn't supposed to go any further but turns out it was and I had to give it a little bit of a push to get it all the way in. Headphone port needed to be broken in I guess - now it slides all the way in with no problem.
    04-06-13 01:28 PM
    Oh my gosh! I was like there is no way my headphones aren't pushed in all the way. Thank you very much. I feel stupid now. I guess I'm just afraid I am going to break it so I'm very delicate. lol

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 04:46 PM