- 08-04-14, 08:15 AM #3
None. The Z10s lack of battery capacity makes it hard to run anything in the background and the think last.
I like the headless app option though.
Using a BlackBerry Z10! The "UnDroid"!Verizon Z10 STL100-4 - Retired/Backup
Playbook - Retired
HTC One M9 - Daily Driver
- 08-04-14, 08:41 AM #5
Posted via my STA100-5 z30It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted in a profoundly sick society... జిడ్డు కృష్ణ మూర్తి
Current [Z30 STA 100-5] <--- Z10 STL 100-3 <--- Torch 2 9860 <--- Storm2 9550, <--- Storm 9530.
- 08-04-14, 01:25 PM #9
I'm running Wallpaper Changer HD on my Z30.
What I am mostly interested in though is hearing from folks about the impact on battery life when running these apps headless(ly). In the case of Wallpaper Changer HD, it seems to have almost zero negative effect on the battery.
- By cbvinh in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 60Last Post: 09-02-14, 11:06 AM
- By SimCC in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 08-07-14, 09:28 AM
- By Douken in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 27Last Post: 08-06-14, 01:54 AM
- By Thesmartmale in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-05-14, 12:52 AM
- By bandpass in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 8Last Post: 08-04-14, 02:13 AM