Ok.. So I know about 5 or 6 people who have BB's. Yet only 3 of them are on my bb messenger contacts. Here's the problem. I'll get their pin and add it to their contact info in my address book, then go to 'add contact' in bb messenger. It tells me a request has been sent to the person, and yet the other person never gets it. I've done it the same exact way with my friends who I WAS able to get on my bb messenger, so I don't see why its not working for some people. PLEASE help me out, its really aggravating

P.s. I'm posting from my bb so sorry if this is already in a topic or something I tried searching but found nothing.

Its a tmobile curve if that helps. Thanks.
    04-09-08 12:36 AM
    Have you tried the universal fix-it? A battery pull - leave the phone on, pull the battery out, & then wait about 20 seconds before putting it back in.

If that doesn't work try logging into your carrier's BIS site & resend your service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-08 12:39 AM
    Another thing. Sometimes I'll send someone a request and it'll send me the request saying I requested myself. But I'll check the email or pin I have them under and its not even mine.....

Ughhhh someone please help
    04-09-08 12:51 AM
    I've done the battery pull tons of times. And idk what you mean by the resend service book thing.

Also for some people I try adding, it sends me a request as if I requested myself instead of them but I know for a fact that I have the right email or PIN for that person in my address book
    04-09-08 12:57 AM
    Go to T-Mobile's site and find their Blackerry Internet Service Log-In page. It'll probably be tmobile.com/bis or something..

Login & you should have the option to resend your service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-08 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD