Lol for real. It's JUST phones and companies who don't give a rats *** about you.

Posted via CB10
    They do give a rats *** about your money though. Haha

Posted from my BlackBerry Q10 on AT&T
    07-23-14 10:50 PM
    Fixed that for everyone........ I'm just say'n.
    BergerKing FTW!!!

LP&HG
    BergerKing likes this.
    07-23-14 10:57 PM
    It would be nice, but not holding my breath
    07-24-14 08:08 AM
    Everyone I know has iMessage so I just send files that way. Nice that you can send an email though, that would have been handy 5 years ago....
    07-24-14 11:58 AM
    Everyone I know has iMessage so I just send files that way. Nice that you can send an email though, that would have been handy 5 years ago....
    Lol well obviously emails are useless.. for business, college students, professors, anyone..

So nice that imessage is cross-platform and easily accessible on any computer or modern phone though

Posted via CB10
    07-24-14 01:25 PM
    Don't you dare expose iphone as an outdated and old OS on CB. You think this is a BlackBerry fan site? (just kidding).. jokes are still aloud?????

Posted via CB10
    Aloud or allowed??

Posted via CB10
    07-24-14 01:39 PM
    Aloud or allowed??

Posted via CB10
    Watch him blame his auto-correct on his iPhone.

Via my simply amazing ? Q10 10.2.1.3253
    07-24-14 01:43 PM
    ^^ Stupid comment of the day lol
    07-24-14 01:50 PM
    Doesn't know anybody that's not a wall hugger. Lol

spikesolie likes this.
    07-24-14 02:00 PM
    Doesn't know anybody that's not a wall hugger. Lol

Golden X,'D

Posted via CB10
    07-24-14 02:29 PM
    Aloud or allowed??

Posted via CB10
    They are only allowed if they are said aloud...
    07-24-14 05:05 PM
    I honestly thought it just cute that you did that and did not think for even a second that it was phone bashing, trolling or whatever else some people have stated. We are getting slapped now for anything - god knows I'm reluctant to post anything but I had to say something this time.
    +1

My Z10 - an extension of me
    07-25-14 07:27 AM
    What an hilarious comment.

Btw this guideline/closing/cleaning up in every second thread is horribly annoying and boring.
    07-25-14 08:01 AM
    That's amazing.
    07-25-14 08:36 AM
    My brother and a good friend of his are hard core iPhone users and there is a lot of banter between us.
    A couple of days ago I scored a winner. I came across a tidbit in the forums about the inability of iPhone to allow for multiple attachments to outgoing email.
    I did a bit of research and learned if was true.
    So I sent them an email from my Z10 in which my attachments included a photo image, short video, voice note, PDF, contact entry, and calendar invitation.
    I sent it mentioning that adding the attachments took me about a minute, and could they do the same thing.
    Hours and hours went by. Finally my brother came up with a feeble attempt. He was using the cloud and trying to modify that. . . who knows what he tried. The best was when I went to open his four attachments and none would open up.
    I emailed him back and gave him the bad news throwing in a few more attachments of mine just for good measure.
    I haven't heard back since.

Posted via CB10
    You brat.
    I must confess though... I feel smug with my Q10.
    I can't tell you the number of times I've been able to do things with it that iPhone or Android users could not.
    Be it sending multiple attachments, getting connection where others could not, having better battery life, the Hub or being able to send out messages without a single typo in record time, it never gets old.
    And everytime, the reaction is "a... BLACKBERRY??? Seriously?"
    Teeheehee... You bet.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    07-25-14 11:18 AM
    My brother and a good friend of his are hard core iPhone users and there is a lot of banter between us.
    A couple of days ago I scored a winner. I came across a tidbit in the forums about the inability of iPhone to allow for multiple attachments to outgoing email.
    I did a bit of research and learned if was true.
    So I sent them an email from my Z10 in which my attachments included a photo image, short video, voice note, PDF, contact entry, and calendar invitation.
    I sent it mentioning that adding the attachments took me about a minute, and could they do the same thing.
    Hours and hours went by. Finally my brother came up with a feeble attempt. He was using the cloud and trying to modify that. . . who knows what he tried. The best was when I went to open his four attachments and none would open up.
    I emailed him back and gave him the bad news throwing in a few more attachments of mine just for good measure.
    I haven't heard back since.

Posted via CB10
    someone should buy you a beer!
    07-25-14 11:40 AM
    Lol, seriously?

Every single person you need to send attachments to has an iPhone? Even people you haven't met? You obviously don't do a lot of mobile business communications.

Thanks for the thread, OP, I continually get grief from co-workers about my phone choice... they start it, not me. Nice to see a little push back.

Cheers,
    07-25-14 12:36 PM
    It's a sad country (or countries) where people get bullied, attacked or made fun of because of the phone they have.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-14 04:54 PM
    Really? Everyone? Good god. I know more android than iPhone users for one and email is always better for sending attachments. You only say it's so 5 years ago because you probably have been on an iPhone for 5 years and have no option but to use a messaging platform.

Mikescraftbeer.com - C00012735/ Mike Garson Photography - C00471EA8
    07-25-14 05:03 PM
    ...or at least look at me like "why don�t you get an iPhone (the best thing since bread and butter)". No rational arguments falls on fertile ground there.
    if people say that I say "I have an iPhone and yet I have chosen to use BlackBerry because it's a lot better for email. Maybe if you knew anything about BlackBerry you'd choose one, too."
    07-25-14 05:25 PM
70 123