My brother and a good friend of his are hard core iPhone users and there is a lot of banter between us.
    A couple of days ago I scored a winner. I came across a tidbit in the forums about the inability of iPhone to allow for multiple attachments to outgoing email.
    I did a bit of research and learned if was true.
    So I sent them an email from my Z10 in which my attachments included a photo image, short video, voice note, PDF, contact entry, and calendar invitation.
    I sent it mentioning that adding the attachments took me about a minute, and could they do the same thing.
    Hours and hours went by. Finally my brother came up with a feeble attempt. He was using the cloud and trying to modify that. . . who knows what he tried. The best was when I went to open his four attachments and none would open up.
    I emailed him back and gave him the bad news throwing in a few more attachments of mine just for good measure.
    I haven't heard back since.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 02:23 PM
    The title of this thread is flame bait.
    ayekon likes this.
    07-23-14 02:25 PM
    Yup and Awesome!

Mikescraftbeer.com - C00012735/ Mike Garson Photography - C00471EA8
    rhitdoph likes this.
    07-23-14 02:31 PM
    The title of this thread is was flame bait.
    Fixed that for everyone.

I know that members are perpetually poking at other device users, but the insults are overused and trite. It really looks better if members would act like adults and not schoolyard pranksters. I'm just say'n.
    07-23-14 02:35 PM
    Lol for real. It's JUST phones and companies who don't give a rats *** about you.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 02:39 PM
    Lol for real. It's JUST phones and companies who don't give a rats *** about you.

Posted via CB10
    Now this I can agree with. Yet some people want to fight to the death for them. Bizarre.

Germany. 2014 FIFA World Cup Champs!
    larry5 likes this.
    07-23-14 02:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    Not true!

RIM sent me a coupon for a new Storm2 when it came out to replace my defective Storm1 that didn't have enough memory....
    Thor personally sent me a copy of BB10 for my PlayBook, just as he promised....
    And BlackBerry has worked so hard with developers to get all the big apps on my Z10....

mornhavon and GRojasHruska like this.
    07-23-14 02:59 PM
    Not true!

RIM sent me a coupon for a new Storm2 when it came out to replace my defective Storm1 that didn't have enough memory....
    And BlackBerry has worked so hard with developers to get all the big apps on my Z10....

Ouch!

07-23-14 02:59 PM
    Not true!

To be fair, I don't think BlackBerry ever promised BlackBerry 10 for PlayBook. Also, we don't know how hard BlackBerry has worked to get the remaining big apps on BlackBerry 10. BlackBerry could have done everything possible but the companies just haven't released them yet.

And it's not just BlackBerry, it's all big corporations that don't care about us except our money. Mozilla might be the only one that actually cares.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 03:10 PM
    To be fair, I don't think BlackBerry ever promised BlackBerry 10 for PlayBook. Also, we don't know how hard BlackBerry has worked to get the remaining big apps on BlackBerry 10. BlackBerry could have done everything possible but the companies just haven't released them yet.

And it's not just BlackBerry, it's all big corporations that don't care about us except our money. Mozilla might be the only one that actually cares.

Posted via CB10
    RIM confirms BB10 is coming to BlackBerry Playbook | News | TechRadar
    07-23-14 03:17 PM
    And let's see if we can keep it on topic and not devolve into yet another BB10 on PlayBook churn. That was sooooo last year...
    07-23-14 03:29 PM
    Fixed that for everyone.

I know that members are perpetually poking at other device users, but the insults are overused and trite. It really looks better if members would act like adults and not schoolyard pranksters. I'm just say'n.
    But what if the member in question is a juvenile schoolyard prankster?

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3247 O2 UK
    07-23-14 03:37 PM

Timeouts are given at recess.
    guygardner73 likes this.
    07-23-14 03:43 PM
    And let's see if we can keep it on topic and not devolve into yet another BB10 on PlayBook churn. That was sooooo last year...

I have my doubts.
    BergerKing, avt123 and deezy87 like this.
    07-23-14 03:44 PM

That can be given, but there comes a time when one must look back on the Mobile Nations Guidelines and attempt to stay within them. I understand the desire to have some fun, having it at the expense of everyone else and using the same old insults that have been ridden harder than a K-Mart pony (think back and forth and forth and back, ad infinitum, and really going nowhere ), you'd think someone would step up the game and hop on an ATV, and actually go somewhere.

Of course, the pony is a lot safer....
    Last edited by BergerKing; 07-24-14 at 11:08 AM.
    07-23-14 03:44 PM
    My brother and a good friend of his are hard core iPhone users and there is a lot of banter between us.
    A couple of days ago I scored a winner. I came across a tidbit in the forums about the inability of iPhone to allow for multiple attachments to outgoing email.
    I did a bit of research and learned if was true.
    So I sent them an email from my Z10 in which my attachments included a photo image, short video, voice note, PDF, contact entry, and calendar invitation.
    I sent it mentioning that adding the attachments took me about a minute, and could they do the same thing.
    Hours and hours went by. Finally my brother came up with a feeble attempt. He was using the cloud and trying to modify that. . . who knows what he tried. The best was when I went to open his four attachments and none would open up.
    I emailed him back and gave him the bad news throwing in a few more attachments of mine just for good measure.
    I haven't heard back since.

Posted via CB10
    Don't you dare expose iphone as an outdated and old OS on CB. You think this is a BlackBerry fan site? (just kidding).. jokes are still aloud?????

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 03:58 PM
    Don't you dare expose iphone as an outdated and old OS on CB. You think this is a BlackBerry fan site? (just kidding).. jokes are still aloud?????

Posted via CB10
    I thought blackberry went out of business? (jk)

GRojasHruska likes this.
    07-23-14 04:03 PM
    Haha. I liked the OP. It's good to appreciate that our OS has shortcomings as well as advantages over the competition.
    07-23-14 04:20 PM
    Of course. It's a BlackBerry fan site.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 04:40 PM
    Nice one OP

From Zarafet my Z30.
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    07-23-14 04:52 PM
    Don't forget the person I was having fun with was my twin brother! I'm entitled to mess with his mind.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 05:06 PM
    Wowza, so many politically correct answers. We are all here not because we think that is it just a phone, we are here coz we are BB fans.

The cold hard reality is I take mockery from iPhone users all the time. They either bash me the "bb still makes phones?" style or at least look at me like "why don�t you get an iPhone (the best thing since bread and butter)". No rational arguments falls on fertile ground there.

So it is good to know how to "show them advantages of our OS". And I am not taking their impolite smear easy.
    07-23-14 05:06 PM
    Don't forget the person I was having fun with was my twin brother! I'm entitled to mess with his mind.

Posted via CB10

Good point!
    GRojasHruska likes this.
    07-23-14 05:58 PM
    No where on the article does BlackBerry promise BlackBerry 10 on PB.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 06:10 PM
    As far as the attachments on the iPhone goes, I have been complaining to Apple about the issue for a while now.

I really surprises me that the business community tolerates this issue, along with the terrible email system. This is where the Blackberry really shines and this needs to be addressed when promoting the Blackberry brand to the business community.

Sent from my lovely z30 on T Mobile USA
    07-23-14 06:19 PM
70 123