Have you guys seen this video from pocket now ? Dissed Blackberry.
    BB_Junky likes this.
    02-25-14 01:24 PM
    Blackphone runs android. 'nough said.

Also remember: Privacy does NOT mean SECURITY. They claim BlackPhone has security layers no other have, yet we do not see what the certs are. BB is DoD certified. DOUBLE 'NOUGH SAID (lol).

That guys is the most biased of their crew from what I see on videos. The other pocketnow guys are usually fair on their assessments.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    02-25-14 01:46 PM
    Pocket Now is more concerned with games and features that take people away from actually using their phones as business tools. I wouldn't waste any time or effort worrying about what they have to say about BlackBerry since they aren't businessmen or women and have no influence in the grand scheme of things. The President of the United States uses a BlackBerry so that should tell everyone what they need to know about how important BlackBerry is when it comes to getting things done. Pocket Now can keep making their YouTube videos trashing BlackBerry and the rest of us with BlackBerry's can keep doing what we have always been doing, being proactive decision makers with larger goals to attain
    02-25-14 01:52 PM
    It's the way he did it.
    I absolutely hate when people do crap like that. Me made a statement telling me how I feel about BB
    He should have said something more like this "if you are not happy with BlackBerry, then this might be for you if security is important to you"
    02-25-14 01:52 PM
    No dissing found, he's kinda right.
    Although I must say, that he should have mentioned what kind of outages. BBM regional outages have happened, don't know what other outages he means. Maybe the sensor calibration server issue back in December?

It was kinda bound to happen tho, that the Blackphone would be compared to BlackBerry, because BlackBerry is the safest of 'em all of course

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 01:55 PM
    Uneducated review I would say. Just another android fanboy.....
    That's OK. We all know that adding another "layer" onto a hackable OS is always bulletproof.....for the day.

Talk about riding on the BlackBerry security coat tails.

This phone is a fail.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 03:56 PM
    I think earlier somewhere in this forum the merits of Blackphone's claims that it is more secure and private have been thoroughly debunked, because of the fact that they are also running on 'public' lines that all carriers use. Its not like they are their own carrier.
    02-25-14 06:06 PM
    I just read that this 'Blackphone' is still NSSA-proof

Posted via my Z30 running 10.2.1
    02-25-14 06:09 PM