Ever leave your blackberry on top of your car then forget about it and drive off..?

XD

This happened to my brother yesterday...

He left his BlackBerry Bold 9780 on top of my car I didn't know about it and so I drove off.

After a few hours of searching we finally found the phone and because it was protected in his iSkins Vibes gel case there was NO damage to the phone! The case has some scratches but the Phone is perfectly fine

*bbm thumbs up*

He is very lucky hahahahaha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-11 10:03 AM
    BB's can take A LOT of punishment and keep on moving. Like the old Timex saying, "Take a licking and keep on ticking"... My Tour has had some "mishaps" and only a few scratches to show for it. But like they say, "chicks dig scars" . Sounds like your brother got lucky.
    05-25-11 10:08 AM
    i used to beat the crap out of my 8330. it took it all, and then some... bb's are definately sturdy devices...
    05-25-11 12:23 PM
    All mine and my boyfriends BBs have taken pretty good beatings.
    My boyfriends especially, thats why we keep with Blackberry, we have tried others in the last two years and none are as tough as what we need, Especially when the boyfriend works in automotive and in a dairy farm.
    05-25-11 01:05 PM
    I left my 8900 on top of my car once, it had a silicone case on it which stuck to the car so when I got to my destination it was where I left it, never left home without that phone in its case.

05-25-11 01:11 PM
    You need to contact iSkins and tell them your story! I bet they send you some free stuff and use it for marketing!
    05-25-11 01:33 PM
    Ooo great Idea PK

05-25-11 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD