Yup. Gf, mom and my cousin. In order Classic, Z30/Z10 and passport for my cousin
    12-21-15 07:08 PM
    No luck at all when I had the Passport. Everybody just laughed at me.

Since the Priv I've had two coworkers switch to Priv with me.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Priv.
    12-21-15 07:18 PM
    My wife. To a passport
    She loves the screen size for reading.
    She used to use a Samsung s5 active and had to have it plugged in all the time while reading because the battery just doesn't last.
    Or she would use my old play book, now she just uses the passport for everything.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 10:40 PM
    No. If someone is happy with what they're using, why would I?
    Because a lot of ppl out there have no idea about options, they buying that what they see in others hand/TV/ so on, but yeah it's they fault if not look around before they buy something

Posted via CB10
    12-22-15 06:39 AM
    Because a lot of ppl out there have no idea about options, they buying that what they see in others hand/TV/ so on, but yeah it's they fault if not look around before they buy something

Posted via CB10
    It's not my job to let people know they have options. Also, I have more important things to do with my time than to proselytize people. Then there's the fact that I don't give a rat's *** about what phones people spend their hard-earned money on.
    Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    12-22-15 07:04 AM
    As a long-time user of BlackBerry and being self-employed, upgrading to a Passport when it was released was an easy decision. Another colleague out west uses one and we raved about its ability and security. Other colleagues were curious and intrigued, and within a month 2 other colleagues had switched over to the Passport. Neither had BlackBerry phones previously. Sure, the PKB is a bit of a transition, but the OS is so easy to use. One great plus is that the battery is awesome! No more messages such as, ' ... sorry, my phone died.' Simply the best business phone on the market.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-15 08:35 AM
    It's not my job to let people know they have options. Also, I have more important things to do with my time than to proselytize people. Then there's the fact that I don't give a rat's *** about what phones people spend their hard-earned money on.
    What you are saying is absolutely right, but as you can read here this stories not about to stand up on a crowded bus and advertise BlackBerry. For example when my friends phone is died he thought about to buy another cheap non smartphone. I simply gave my Q5 (because at that time I had my Q10) and now he is a happy BlackBerry user. Did I convert him? Yes. Did I tell him that how to spend his hard earned money?No...

Posted via CB10
    12-22-15 08:54 AM
    Well if that counts! My mom and dad! Both very happy.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-15 09:35 AM
    Just yesterday i convinced two friends to get get a BlackBerry 10! I showed them the Os and they love it.

  
    12-22-15 10:47 AM
    Just yesterday i convinced two friends to get get a BlackBerry 10! I showed them the Os and they love it.

  
    That's 14 so far. Blackberry better nail the furniture down or you will sell that too.
    12-22-15 12:05 PM
185 ... 678