- CrackBerry Genius
03-23-2013, 02:55 PM #2
- 3,133 Posts
I have my work email setup with ActiveSync. And I helped one of our salespeople, who got his AT&T Z10 on Thursday, setup ActiveSync. It works great. My phone gets email before Outlook on my desktop. Be aware it does not synch all folders by default. You need to tell it to sync all folders if you want that.BB; I get the call, I get the email, I get the TXT, I get the work, I get the money. I get it.
- 03-23-2013, 03:35 PM #4
I used to use pop account setup until version 10.0.10.90 when some problems made me go for active sync setup for my work account instead. This resulted to work perfectly and in addition it does not autodownload attached files if you do not tap on them. Works perfectly and I am sticking with active sync instead of pop.
Points commented above regarding data and folders are important to pay attention to.
Last edited by currentodysseys; 03-24-2013 at 10:25 AM. Reason: spellingCommon logic was introduced in order to balance the absurdity of common perception, then we invented marketing and messed it all up again.
BarBerryan by choice
- By csubi in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 7Last Post: 03-04-2013, 12:16 PM
- By ddeacon in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 02-23-2012, 02:37 PM
- By Aimar_69 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2011, 10:34 PM
- By elkhartguy in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 04-17-2009, 09:51 AM
- By jmtcastelo in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2009, 01:06 PM