Ok i have an 8310, and just bought a 8100 Pearl.
    I want to know, can i have 2 BBs on one Desktop Manager, or do i need to set up 2 accounts on my Windows, and have 2 Desktop Managers?
    I modify the OS,(the 8100 i got was a TMo) so i can remove stuff like thew MyFaves and other TMo specific applications, so i need to know if a separate DM is needed. Thanks!!!
    02-25-08 07:37 PM
    You can have as many BBs as you want with one DM. I have 4.
    02-25-08 07:44 PM
    Awesome. Thanks!!! I am a relatively new BB user, about 6 weeks. I am so happy with this phone, i am going to continue amassing a collection. Next is an unlocked 8320, and then soon, an 8820. I love the OS, and on the Pearl, suretype isn't as difficult as i thought!!!
    02-25-08 07:53 PM
    Awesome. Thanks!!! I am a relatively new BB user, about 6 weeks. I am so happy with this phone, i am going to continue amassing a collection. Next is an unlocked 8320, and then soon, an 8820. I love the OS, and on the Pearl, suretype isn't as difficult as i thought!!!
    wow! you are an addict!

yeah, i think suretype is good. you'll have it down in no time.
    02-25-08 07:54 PM
    You got that right, I am addicted. Although SureType isn't hard, i like the size of the Curve better, the Pearl seems a little small for me... But i'm gonna keep it and have some fun with it. Right now, while i'm waiting for the unlock code, i Wiped the handheld, and downloading the updated OS, and im gonna modify for memory, delete some stuff, like the MyFaves and such, and hopefully its unlocked by the time im done!!!
    02-25-08 08:20 PM
    Hey cjcarbone if you need an unlocked 8320 I have one for you
    02-25-08 08:26 PM
    pm me a price, but i just bought the 8100 2 days ago, and my 8310 6 weeks ago, along with JiveTalk, BBSmart, and other programs, so i probably can't afford it right now. But shoot me a price, and if its in my price range, i will pick it up..
    02-25-08 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD