It's just you..but if you want a keyboard phone there is no shortage of feature phones with decent keyboards.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-15 01:29 PM
    I really liked my Passport and think that was the best pkb phone in terms of compromise between screen and keyboard. That being said, I don't think I'll go back to a pkb phone. I use my phone for more than just pounding out emails and messaging to sacrifice the screen real estate for a pkb.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-24-15 07:40 PM
    It all depends on how much doing vs. viewing you plan on doing. If you're not doing much viewing, it's hardly unpleasant. I can web browse just fine on my 9900, and in fact I much prefer viewing on it than on the 9810. But the vast majority of my mobile activities are text-based 'doing'. The bigger screen of a full touch device is nowhere near the advantage that a physical keyboard is to users like me.

And just for giggles I dug out the 9810 yesterday to recharge it and load up the most recent leaked OS, but also partly to remind myself what I might be missing after five months with the 9900. I quickly realized that I'm not missing anything at all. There is nothing about the 9810, not even the larger display, that I like more than the 9900. The only thing I may possibly like to try is a landscape slider, but it would have to have a keyboard of the same high quality as the 9900, which in my opinion the 9810 (and every other slider I've tried so far) doesn't come close to. But there's no two ways about it, I simply have to have a physical keyboard on my phone.

My God, where did you dig up this old relic. Might I also note the irony in the fact that it took BB10 to change my preference toward full-screen vs pkb, not to mention the further irony in the total absence of a suitable replacement for the device that changed that preference .... oh the humanity.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    05-27-15 03:19 PM
    My God, where did you dig up this old relic. Might I also note the irony in the fact that it took BB10 to change my preference toward full-screen vs pkb, not to mention the further irony in the total absence of a suitable replacement for the device that changed that preference .... oh the humanity.
    Hehehe, someone else bumped the old post. I was just reading through the replies and saw yours .
    05-27-15 04:42 PM
    Me too,

I hate the full touch phones.

I did buy a Z10, but simply could not use it, and had to go back to my trusty old Q10.

People make a point about watching videos in phones, and how physical keyboard phones are not good for that. But why would you put watching movies over typing, on a BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 05:52 PM
    I don't HATE them. But physically a full touch really isn't an option for me, and I hate the glass slab trend because it's limited my mobile options.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 05:53 PM
131 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD