Not true. Z30 has a more powerful processor, better antenna, natural sound technology, better build quality, better graphics chip.

here's the direct comparison: http://www.phonearena.com/phones/com...ones/6599,7519

Also, with the moto G, you get a damn good phone for the price you pay even with lower specs.
    Better build quality is debatable. In my opinion it's inferior. The processor isn't worth me splashing out tbh.
    I will personally wait for the successor to the z10

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 12:00 PM
    Sorry to derail, but I have to make this point

I fully understand where you're coming from with this, but try not to get caught up in the job hype that's going on in the US.

Most of this stuff is automated nowadays and doesn't require as many jobs as you may think. Also, they're not high quality/high paying jobs either. You're gonna hate it once manufacturing switches over to the use of robots that don't require a salary, don't tire, and are much more efficient. It's already happening. The future of manufacturing in the US does not include man
    It's still jobs that were not there before. Do you disagree? Jobs that are needed. While I know what you're saying, understand it and sadly agree with it, this as it is is a small jobs victory and right now they are needed, high skill or not.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BoldPreza; 11-14-13 at 05:16 PM.
    LWKING likes this.
    11-14-13 12:00 PM
    My point exactly.

Posted via CB10
    No that was not your point. lnichols point was valid and very much correct, your post intended to flame was no where near reality.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 12:03 PM
    Apparently I'm a bit irritated this morning. I'll try to keep it contained. In my opinion, the Moto G should not be compared to the Z10. Earlier this year the Z10 was being compared to the S4 and the HTC One. We're talking about a huge hardware gap here. It doesn't make sense unless somebody is being dramatic with their comparisons.
    You and me both apparently.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 12:10 PM
    Is this the low end? I thought it was more like this: Alcatel ONETOUCH Evolve | T-Mobile. I just got one of these for my son, who's kinda tough on phones. At less than half the price of even the Moto G, this phone (and many others like it) still provides a decent Android experience. I see plenty of phones like this in the hands of college students. Parents aren't always eager to pay "flagship" prices for phones that get squished in bookbags, dropped, beer-splattered, etc. But these cheapo phones get people hooked into Google services, if they're not already, and used to the Android way of doing things.
    11-14-13 12:35 PM
    Well, it hasn't conquered anything yet as it's not fully available plus it's only going to be available in certain regions but ya... it should force every smartphone company out there to rethink their pricing.
    Thread title was altered by a moderator. lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    11-14-13 12:47 PM
    The Snapdragon 400 isn't a high end processor.

To put things into perspective, The Z10 was originally slated to be released late 2012. The Moto G isn't even out yet... You still have no idea what you're talking about
    Haha alright whatever you say man

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 01:10 PM
    No that was not your point. lnichols point was valid and very much correct, your post intended to flame was no where near reality.

Posted via CB10
    Um.. I was not intending to "flame". You need to chill out dude.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 01:13 PM
    The Snapdragon 400 isn't a high end processor.

To put things into perspective, The Z10 was originally slated to be released late 2012. The Moto G isn't even out yet... You still have no idea what you're talking about
    Isn't Z30 using same processor but clocked at 1.7 GHz?

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 02:42 PM
    Isn't Z30 using same processor but clocked at 1.7 GHz?

Posted via CB10
    Nop, Z30 is having S4 pro

Posted via My Black BlackBerry Zed-10
    11-14-13 09:41 PM
    Z10 is only � 150 in the uk

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 01:16 AM
61 123