I haven't gotten much help posting this before, so here goes again. I have T-Mobile USA and used sachesi to get the Rogers Canada update to 10.2.1.537.

Once updated I get the new features but it broke my universal search. I can't search for apps, contact names or anything. Extremely annoying. I have search history on and all the apps checked, but it still doesn't work.

It also leaves the spinning circle when searching for an excessively long time.

If tmobile ever pushes out the official update, will it fix this stuff?
    Has anyone else had this? Is this what usually happens when installing another carriers updates?

Extremely unhappy with T-Mobile not releasing 10.2 yet...
    02-11-14 08:50 AM
    it shouldnt affect your phone like that. Only difference would be like carrier apps but the core OS is the same
    02-11-14 09:03 AM
    Did this update remove some universal search capabilities?

02-11-14 09:20 AM
    Did this update remove some universal search capabilities?

I also updated my Q10 on Verizon with Sachesi from rogers and my universal search is working, so its not an OS problem. Perhaps try reloading the OS. Or if you performed the update within the last 24 hours maybe your contacts are still indexing and whatever else it does while "settling in" as some people say on the forums.
    02-11-14 09:35 AM
    tex: did you do a security wipe?

I did and haven't had any of the issues mentioned above.
    02-11-14 10:08 AM
    I'm on E-Plus Germany and updated via T-mobile. No carrier software, no software brandings, nothing, everything works fine.
    02-11-14 10:14 AM
    I'm on Cel C in SA. I stuck a Mtn pay as you go in three devices and upgraded. Mtn update was out two days before Cell C. No issues.
    02-11-14 10:20 AM
    I haven't gotten much help posting this before, so here goes again. I have T-Mobile USA and used sachesi to get the Rogers Canada update to 10.2.1.537.

Once updated I get the new features but it broke my universal search. I can't search for apps, contact names or anything. Extremely annoying. I have search history on and all the apps checked, but it still doesn't work.

It also leaves the spinning circle when searching for an excessively long time.

If tmobile ever pushes out the official update, will it fix this stuff?
    Has anyone else had this? Is this what usually happens when installing another carriers updates?

I am on AT&T and have always used Rogers official updates when they come out until a new lead arrives. My wife's phone was running the 10.2.0 until yesterday. I was giving AT&T a chance, but did not come through as expected. So, I installed 10.2.1 on her phone also. Neither of us have had any issues using their OS. As mentioned in a post above, it is the same core; the only thing they add are their customer service apps. I am not sure why you are experiencing those issues. I only came across some problems when I restored the phone with a backup image did before updating the OS. However, I bricked the phone and installed the latest AT&T OS (10.1) through Link, did a security wipe (just in case), loaded Rogers OS, and then added apps and account one by one instead of using the backup to restore. I did not have any issues after that point.
    02-11-14 10:29 AM

+1 wipe and reload OS
    02-11-14 12:16 PM

I did not do a security wipe. Just did a back up via link just in case. Then just loaded the new OS via sachesi. I also didn't touch my phone for like an hour after the install was complete just to be sure it finished.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    02-11-14 12:51 PM
    It's fixed. The security wipe didn't bring it back to factory condition, it just removed some personal settings.

But that fixed the universal search issues so thanks.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 11:32 PM