Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree363Likes
    Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    11,773 Global Posts

Lol.. I wouldn't be in Toronto for fun, I'd be in Arizona. See you on launch day, folks!
    Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard. - The Doctor

[ Mobile Nations Sites: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Connectedly]
    CrackBerry Founder

Global Posts
    3,661 Global Posts
    PIN
    It's complicated...

This thread cracks me up. I notice all the young bucks on the thread... who've joined in the last year or two, don't really get how things work around here.

The ones who've been around the CrackBerry block a few times are much more wise.

I guess I'll blame the existence of this thread on BlackBerry taking their sweet time in bringing BlackBerry 10 to market.

But the wait is almost over!
    Kevin Michaluk
    Founder, CrackBerry.com
    Chief Media Officer, Mobile Nations
    Thanked by 9:
    Adam Zeis (01-27-2013),  advcomputer (01-27-2013),  axllebeer (01-27-2013),  howarmat (01-27-2013),  jesse_h (01-27-2013),  PestPro#IM (01-28-2013),  Prince_Poppycock (01-28-2013),  SF71 (01-27-2013),  steve911 (01-27-2013) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,874 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Zeis View Post
    I did drop off on the 10 Weeks of BB10 - yes. Busy traveling and such but we'll have it back before Wednesday (we'll combine 9 & 10 to knock it out).

And trust me, I didn't come to Toronto for pleasure. It's friggin cold here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bla1ze View Post
    Lol.. I wouldn't be in Toronto for fun, I'd be in Arizona. See you on launch day, folks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaluk View Post
    This thread cracks me up. I notice all the young bucks on the thread... who've joined in the last year or two, don't really get how things work around here.

The ones who've been around the CrackBerry block a few times are much more wise.

I guess I'll blame the existence of this thread on BlackBerry taking their sweet time in bringing BlackBerry 10 to market.

Whoa, look at this 3 high ranks in a row!
    Also, Kevin, what do you consider me?
    Check out my app: CChecker
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    727 Global Posts

LOL and are you guys going to have the web chat tonight.
    Administrator

Global Posts
    3,117 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mathking606 View Post
    LOL and are you guys going to have the web chat tonight.
    I'm officially turning this thread into our chat for the night. We're gonna make a video in honor of this thread.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    24DE40E5

I do not post much but I have been on this site for years now and I am always surprised when people complain about something that is free. I understand we all want news about BB10 but this is the internet.... Why is it up to the guys at the Crackberry to give you every piece of information you think you deserve? Nobody is stopping you from looking somewhere else. The problem is nobody else has anything either....... Which is why you are all getting frustrated. The buttons on my phone are literally falling off and I am waiting and want all the information I can get too....... but these guys at the end of the day do not owe you a thing.
    Thanked by 2:
    Adam Zeis (01-27-2013),  GTiLeo (01-27-2013) 
    Adam Zeis, battery, SF71 and 8 others like this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    727 Global Posts

I do not post much but I have been on this site for years now and I am always surprised when people complain about something that is free. I understand we all want news about BB10 but this is the internet.... Why is it up to the guys at the Crackberry to give you every piece of information you think you deserve? Nobody is stopping you from looking somewhere else. The problem is nobody else has anything either....... Which is why you are all getting frustrated. The buttons on my phone are literally falling off and I am waiting and want all the information I can get too....... but these guys at the end of the day do not owe you a thing.
    Agreed. These guys work 24/7 and have been delivering to us great info about BB10 and RIM for years and in the last few days before BB10 is released we should not be attacking them. We are all fanboys and yes we really love BlackBerry and are anxious for BB10 but that does not give anybody the right to be disrespectful and rude to anybody.
    Thanked by:
    Adam Zeis (01-27-2013) 
    battery, SF71, jakie55 and 2 others like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Maybe you should ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaluk View Post

Kids these days, right?
    Mobile Nations Staff

Global Posts
    1,899 Global Posts

You may not have noticed, but whenever Bla1ze says he's not under NDA, he always says HE is not, he doesn't speak for anyone else.

And amen about what's going on behind the scenes. There is so much ya'll can't see...yet!
    Twitter @_Miche11e_ .::. BBM Channel C0001B3B5

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your effing smartphone.
    "Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence." - Pythagoras
    Thanked by 3:
    axllebeer (01-27-2013),  Bla1ze (01-27-2013),  howarmat (01-27-2013) 
    Bla1ze, jesse_h, howarmat and 7 others like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Has Crackberrys, " 10 weeks of Blackberry" been a bust??

I'm officially turning this thread into our chat for the night. We're gonna make a video in honor of this thread.
    Ahaha...this thread just became epic!!! Nicely done fearless leaders

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    "Each smallest act of kindness reverberates across great distances and spans of times, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away.
    Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil."_This Momentous Day, H. R. White

Palm Treo 650> BB Storm 9530> BB Bold 9650> BB Torch 9850
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    880 Global Posts

CrackBerry culture is an acquired taste but you will learn to love it, YOU WILL LEARN!
    Michelle Haag and DJ Reyes like this.
    Administrator

Global Posts
    3,117 Global Posts

I just drank a giant can of Canadian Red Bull.
    gullotta and axllebeer like this.
    Mobile Nations Staff

Global Posts
    1,899 Global Posts

I just drank a giant can of Canadian Red Bull.
    Let me guess, no caffeine, like the blasphemous Mountain Dew? :P

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your effing smartphone.
    Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    11,773 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Haag View Post
    Let me guess, no caffeine, like the blasphemous Mountain Dew? :P
    Nah, Red Bull here is loaded.

Thanked by:
    Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes (01-27-2013) 
    Administrator

Global Posts
    3,117 Global Posts

Pretty sure it has Codine (or Poutine) in it.
    Mobile Nations Staff

Global Posts
    1,899 Global Posts

What has been everyone's favorite rumor, leading up to BlackBerry 10, that turned out to be false/fake? We've seen a ton of speculation, renders, photoshops, etc, etc, and I wonder which one sticks out and is the most memorable for CrackBerry readers.

pantlesspenguin likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts

I've never heard of Red Bull NOT having any caffeine in it, unless it's something the UK doesn't offer..
    In BBRY we trust
    Editor over at BlackBerry Empire @ blackberryempire.com
    BBM Channel: C001232F7
    Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    11,773 Global Posts

What has been everyone's favorite rumor, leading up to BlackBerry 10, that turned out to be false/fake? We've seen a ton of speculation, renders, photoshops, etc, etc, and I wonder which one sticks out and is the most memorable for CrackBerry readers.
    Netflix but only because I faked it intentionally to show how easy it COULD be faked and then someone tried passing it off as real, lmao!

CrackBerry Abuser

I did drop off on the 10 Weeks of BB10 - yes. Busy traveling and such but we'll have it back before Wednesday (we'll combine 9 & 10 to knock it out).

And trust me, I didn't come to Toronto for pleasure. It's friggin cold here.

COLD?! Thats shorts/Tshirt weather!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    24DE40E5

The rumor that it would be pre-loaded with naked pictures of Emma Stone
    axllebeer and Alex_Hong like this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    880 Global Posts

I really liked that early "leak" of the all touch that had Porsche styling, Z10 is a looker too though
    Has Crackberrys, " 10 weeks of Blackberry" been a bust??-bbx-blackberry.jpg
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,421 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by devinthomas View Post
    The rumor that it would be pre-loaded with naked pictures of Emma Stone
    i thought her whole tape was supposed to come on the SD card
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    11,773 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bizzyqu View Post
    I really liked that early "leak" of the all touch that had Porsche styling, Z10 is a looker too though
    I still like that design. I don't mean the device really, just the layout of the OS. The device, for the most part, is still very similar.

CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Available upon request.

Can't say...still don't know what's real or fake.

That time will come soon.
    XoXoXo
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

...and then there's that Skype messaging rumor (of course that was to replace the live messenger - and the live messenger going away thing was the only truth)...
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast