redesign looks great so far btw guys, loving the solid cb orange
    01-27-13 10:14 PM
    Yeah! The opening bumper has the proper orange now. I was concerned you guys were changing the Crackberry orange to a Crackberry red. bleh.

I actually hate the nightly webisodes. Gives me an excuse to procrastinate when I should be studying!! lol
    But seriously, awesome work guys! 2 more days until launch!

You've got to love it when the weather even cooperates.

Attachment 132758
    Yeah, tell me about, BlackBerry 10 is so hot that it made the temperature spike up to double digits!
    01-27-13 10:14 PM
    I kinda liked the white render with the "dark" BlackBerry logo on it... Silver on white is not as nice as black on white lol. Nonetheless..wouldn't stop me from getting the Z10! Btw, don't know for other forum members, but I do appreciate what you guys are doing for us! Whether it is live podcasts, posts, videos, contests, CB app, CB's redesign, and so much more Cheers!
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    01-27-13 10:15 PM
    Seen this Mercer video yet?

01-27-13 10:16 PM
    Update on the blogs.. for your viewing pleasure:

From CrackBerry HQ: Get ready for the BIGGEST WEEK in the history of BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    jesse_h likes this.
    01-27-13 10:17 PM
    brb doxxing
    brb looking up "doxxing"
    01-27-13 10:19 PM

OMG that's hilarious. Going in the blogs right now.
    cbolton97, bizzyqu and ddlax22 like this.
    01-27-13 10:20 PM
    They are also always answering tweets. They keep the community engaged.
    01-27-13 10:21 PM
    OMG that's hilarious. Going in the blogs right now.
    Yay! I helped! BTW if it wasn't for you guys covering the original Jam event in Vancouver, I would have never known about it and never have been eligible for the LE.
    I guess I owe you guys $700 :P <3
    01-27-13 10:24 PM

LMAO thats pretty BA
    01-27-13 10:24 PM
    brb looking up "doxxing"
    found him lol
    01-27-13 10:25 PM
    Old skool member here.... Everything seems in order to me. Great vid you just posted. Get back to work!
    ddlax22 likes this.
    01-27-13 10:25 PM
    I am sure if there is worthwhile news and info to give to us they would give it to us. I joined this site early last year after getting my playbook and it is now my most visited site and I am a huge fan!
    01-27-13 10:26 PM
    i know this was many pages back but i too have not been a registered user till past few years but have been snooping around for a long, long time. anyway this thread is my entertainment for the night ..but i still can't wait till the next big brother style chat. and btw, looks like you guys are keeping that condo nice and tidy

also, I'd be a **** of a lot more active if it wasnt for school and work
    01-27-13 10:34 PM
    Hopefully there will some more leaks in the next couple of days to ramp things up a little higher.
    01-27-13 10:39 PM
    Hopefully there will some more leaks in the next couple of days to ramp things up a little higher.
    You don't need leaks.. just a bit more patience. Final stretch now.. leave SOMETHING for a surprise. Besides, if you look hard enough.. small leaks are EVERYWHERE.
    01-27-13 10:41 PM
    You don't need leaks.. just a bit more patience.
    as my girlfriends kids would say three more sleeps till BlackBerry10 (and my investment makes me some more money )
    01-27-13 10:42 PM
    as my girlfriends kids would say three more sleeps till BlackBerry10 (and my investment makes me some more money )
    theres a lot of people that say that lol
    01-27-13 10:45 PM
    You don't need leaks.. just a bit more patience. Final stretch now.. leave SOMETHING for a surprise. Besides, if you look hard enough.. small leaks are EVERYWHERE.
    It's feeling like Christmas all over again.
    01-27-13 10:48 PM
    01-27-13 10:50 PM
    theres a lot of people that say that lol
    lol i know but its cuter when kids say it, with adults its just unappealing :P
    01-27-13 10:51 PM
    It kind of makes me sad to see comments from people like "Having been burdened through my employer with a corporate assigned Blackberry for 7 years" and "I had a BlackBerry for work and you couldn't do anything on it"... those people got a bad taste in their mouth due to their devices being locked down so much they couldn't get the real BlackBerry experience. Now, we all know that BlackBerry isn't perfect and has its faults, as all platforms do, but I have to wonder how many of those people who had their only BB experience through a corporate environment would have felt differently if it was a personal device.

I'm glad that BlackBerry Balance will help with that going forward. Two environments, one device. Perfect solution! Do any of you plan on putting that to use when it's available on BB10?
    GTiLeo, BaconMunch, Bla1ze and 4 others like this.
    01-27-13 10:56 PM
    I hope they blow it up with the Super Bowl commercial. I'll be watching for sure.
    01-27-13 10:57 PM
    No it has not been a bust this thread is a bust if you follow what the crackberry team has been up to you would know they are revamping crackberry as rim is revamping blackberry and the work the crackberry team has done and is doing there ident enough red bull in the world good job guys keep it up
    01-27-13 10:57 PM
    It kind of makes me sad to see comments from people like "Having been burdened through my employer with a corporate assigned Blackberry for 7 years" and "I had a BlackBerry for work and you couldn't do anything on it"... those people got a bad taste in their mouth due to their devices being locked down so much they couldn't get the real BlackBerry experience. Now, we all know that BlackBerry isn't perfect and has its faults, as all platforms do, but I have to wonder how many of those people who had their only BB experience through a corporate environment would have felt differently if it was a personal device.

I'm glad that BlackBerry Balance will help with that going forward. Two environments, one device. Perfect solution! Do any of you plan on putting that to use when it's available on BB10?
    I bring my own device but it's still a BB. No BES for me. I would never get a PlayBook from them anyways. Cheap ________ .
    01-27-13 11:00 PM
205 ... 34567 ...