[QUOTE=chrisy520;6758295]
    As you'll find it most of these threads it's a lot of non-blackberry users hating on RIM endlessly, its so weird. RIM has improved immensely since they acquired TORCH and have a web browser comparable to iOS and Android, but if browsing is your main concern Android products offer the largest screens and support flash so they would be your best bet, as long as you don't care about security.[/QUO

All the Android amd Iphone users on this forum are ex BlackBerry users. We actually can give comparisons of the the devices. Some of us even use both! It's not about hate. It's our opinion, as was asked for by the OP. Most of us don't just blindly bash RIM. We give reasons why we switched, and what would make us switch back.
    He asked if the new phones were an improvement. Do you own one? The owners of the new phones are most likely who he wanted feedback from.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-11 05:56 AM
    As you'll find it most of these threads it's a lot of non-blackberry users hating on RIM endlessly, its so weird. RIM has improved immensely since they acquired TORCH and have a web browser comparable to iOS and Android, but if browsing is your main concern Android products offer the largest screens and support flash so they would be your best bet, as long as you don't care about security.
    This is very well said and as an owner of both platforms I would agree that web browsing, while vastly improved on BB, is still better on Android given screen size and flash capability.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    AZ87 likes this.
    10-13-11 05:59 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD