My blackberry hasn't consumed my life in any way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-11 05:53 AM
    Root, you post about 20x a day...are you sure? Lol!

02-01-11 04:11 PM

I had to edit as I think I way under estimated that...

02-01-11 04:13 PM

It probably has 25% of my life in use

02-01-11 05:33 PM
    Yes,was the same way with my sidekick lx.
    02-01-11 06:50 PM
    I think it depends on your defintion of consumed. According to Merriam-Webster consumed can mean to spend wastefully (squander) or to enjoy avidly.

I enjoy my Blackberry. It has definitely made me more productive. But it is just a tool; a means to an end. I don't let it prevent me from spending quality time with family and friends, or keep me from doing the things that need to get done.
    I agree. I would change the pharse from "means to an end" to means to a new beginning".
    My BB has consumed my life in that my life was no job wasngetting finished has I was always on my way to talk to my clients, sale barns, family, feed my cattle or work em. Nothing ever got finished. I tried a laptop. Has any body ever tried to take a picture with a 15" laptop. My goodness I never got that thing to work right. Trying to take a picture of a cow from over my shoulder...... A cell phone worked much better. I use excel to track births all the way to sale, replacement all the way thru conception to birth. I use excel to keep up with expences, purshes and sales. I even use it for my feed formulas. Now its rare for me to mske it to bed with anything not completed. Its amazing how much time this little device saves me.

02-01-11 06:59 PM
    I'm really curious to know if you're serious or joking **nervous laugh**

Yes...it has consumed my life. For the better though! Don't have to watch people do silly things in life anymore! Instead I keep myself busy on BBM or emailing while crossing busy intersections
    02-01-11 07:19 PM
    yes yes yes yes yes
    02-01-11 07:56 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD