Yes I've seen plenty of BlackBerry ads on TV. From BlackBerry and the Carriers. Most recently BlackBerry sponsored The Amazing Race Canada and had a BlackBerry wrap up segment and in one leg the contestants used the BlackBerry Z10 to get their clue.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 02:51 PM
    In the U.S., when the Z10 was released, there was this commercial:

which has good music, is kinda hip, shows the Z10, but has no text to explain what features you're looking at. At 1 minute, it must have been expensive to air, since most commercials are 30 seconds.

When the Q10 came out, there was this commercial:

which doesn't show anything unique between the old BlackBerry's and new BlackBerry's. No statement of new rebuilt OS, faster browser, etc. For the general public who know BlackBerry for the keyboard, it looks like the same rehash of previous BlackBerry's.

BlackBerry needs to state that they rebuilt the OS from scratch, giving a new experience (otherwise people expect the same and aren't happy when they pick up a BB10 phone), focus commercials on a few unique features (or even just one, like Nokia does with the camera), and show that they're focused on the future.
    These are the ones I've seen. The "Keep Moving" one was always the shorter 15 second version that I saw. Really shows you nothing that makes the phone stand out in any way. There was also the "BBM Video with Screen Share" commercial that Verizon ran for a while. That was probably the best one to actually show off a feature.

I only knew about what to expect from the Z10 by reading these forums before buying it. Of course, being a long time member and already having a BB, I knew where to look. There was nothing in that "Keep Moving" commercial to really grab the average consumer, to even puiqe curiosity to look up anything more about it.

Honestly, I think the same people are doing that new iPhone 5c commercial. Seems about as effective and just as boring. Considering the recent news of Apple cutting back on 5c orders.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 10:10 AM
    I saw few commercials locally but I see commonly in TV Shows.
    In this show Z10 is used and 9900.

Has anyone seen any BB10 ads on TV?-img_00000007.jpg

#IChooseBlackBerry10 | Posted via My BlackBerry Q10 (SQN 100-3 v.10.1.0.4181) - Powered by Globe Telecom Philippines
    10-22-13 07:31 AM
    TV?!!?! Are you serious....thqts just too much to ask
    10-22-13 07:41 AM
    Not since the nba finals I haven't noticed any. Maybe I always miss it when it does air.

Posted from the most powerful smartphone,z10
    10-22-13 07:55 AM
55 123