I always find myself typing on a computer keyboard as I would on my bb keyboard. When I try to capitalize a letter on the computer I end up doing this (bbbbbbbbbb); I'm used to my bb's keyboard. Lol! I also press the alt key when attempting to type a digit and always type the alternate symbol.
    I normally get the hang of it again.
    How 'bout you guys?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 12:07 PM
    My worst is "space space"
    WHY IS THERE NO PERIOD??!!
    04-10-09 12:08 PM
    Lol! Yeah, that one too!

04-10-09 12:14 PM
    Oh I had to LOL with this-GUILTY! Yea-jeez how come there's no period aft I double spaced.....(Scratches head) now holds down key to cap-hey how come that didn't work!! LOL this is funny-im sure many of us have done this one time or another!!

04-10-09 01:17 PM
    ya i was just thinkin about this ive been on my bb alot latley and i just got on a computer and i went to do this ....... and it turned out to be this>>>>>> LOL
    04-10-09 01:36 PM
    hmm guess i dont use my bb enough..
    04-10-09 01:48 PM
    Lol. I'm guilty of the space space period. I do that on my computer all the time.

04-12-09 12:41 AM
    Ha many of us get this syndrome. It's not a bad thing - it just means you love your blackberry (if you don't do it you don't NOT love your blackberry, you just show it in different ways :P)
    Last edited by Speedv1; 04-12-09 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Changed to rid the generalization - sorry AG.
    04-12-09 01:55 AM
    Me, no, not even once. I guess I just instinctively
    understand which device I am using and use it accordingly.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 04-12-09 at 02:19 AM.
    04-12-09 02:12 AM
    Sorry AG - I wrongfully generalized.

I don't actually do it myself (laptop vs. bb are just separate realms), but I was trying to suggest that it's not a 'bad' thing.
    04-12-09 02:17 AM
    Sorry AG - I wrongfully generalized.

I don't actually do it myself (laptop vs. bb are just separate realms), but I was trying to suggest that it's not a 'bad' thing.
    Gotcha, buddy. Fixed my post, so we are still cool as November
    04-12-09 02:21 AM
    space space
    04-12-09 09:23 AM
    Me, no, not even once. I guess I just instinctively
    understand which device I am using and use it accordingly.
    I was thinking it, I'm really glad you said it first buddy

My brain is usually pretty focused on what I'm doing, and I rarely confuse my BB for a computer.
    04-12-09 09:25 AM
    I think this depends on how often you use a computer. I find myself making these errors when I'm using my bb for more than a week w/o using a computer. These errors are normally prone to occur. Many who use computers often won't make these errors because they accustomed to the transition; however, for those of us who don't, these errors can be inevitable. Everyone's prone to error, for it is within our nature. Thanks for all of your inputs; I've really enjoyed them.

04-12-09 09:48 AM
    It takes a different tack on the rare occaisions I get to use my computer at home. Takes just a bit of getting used to, but it's manageable.

Pulled off the double-space and especially the capitalization trick.

Can't type nearly as fast on a regular KB as I can on a BB.

04-12-09 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";