I was just wondering. I mean it seems like a long long long time ago we saw some hands on video, but I have not heard nor been able to find much about it recently. Anyone know anything?
    07-31-08 08:51 PM
    Mobile - MozillaWiki

But I've seen nothing about a BB version in testing.
    Last edited by Super Loopy; 07-31-08 at 09:36 PM.
    07-31-08 09:34 PM
    Actually I just read on some webpage that the folks at Mozilla have been in touch with RIM, but who knows if that is true. However, an alpha version should be out by this fall/winter from what I hear and from what I have seen on the internet, the program does look nice.
    07-31-08 09:44 PM
    07-31-08 09:49 PM
    I love firefox, can't wait to see a mobile vesion out. All my PC's are running firefox.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-08 09:54 PM
    I love Firefox too - I don't use anything else and I can't wait for the BB version!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-08 10:36 PM
    Firefox mobile on BB's would be nice!!!!
    07-31-08 10:51 PM
    From what I've been able to glean across the Internets, Firefox Mobile will be coming to Windows Mobile first, with a BlackBerry version *possibly* following later on.
    07-31-08 11:08 PM
    Foxfire Is The Best Browser Out There, Cant Wait On The Bb Version
    08-01-08 08:59 AM
    And again, the Internet is not something that you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes. And if you don't understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line and it's going to be delayed by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous amounts of material.
    08-01-08 09:45 AM
    *Newbie here*
    What are the options for Blackberry's beyond the stock BB browser and Opera Mini?

My wife saw a friend's Window's Mobile phone and thought the web browsing looked pretty impressive. She thought it seemed to think websites loaded much better on it than my current Treo 700p. I'm hoping for an improvement over my current Treo.
    08-01-08 09:49 AM
    I love Firefox and would surely give it a whirl if there is a a BB version
    08-21-08 02:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD