06-14-08 08:05 PM
38 12
tools
    Well one night I was at a party, and I let my friend hold my curve when I went to get a drink. I came back and she gave it to my other friend and they hid it from me! I went crazy! Well about 10 minutes later, they saw I was about to go into cardiac arrest and gave it back. I never let it out of my site again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-08 08:33 AM
    ma, get my gun!
    06-14-08 08:35 AM
    Not yet, but I can already tell you that my baby will not be in another person's hands....ever!! Haha, only kidding I'm sure. It definitely won't ever be in the majority of my clumsy friends' hands though!
    06-14-08 08:35 AM
    I agree. She put it in her pocket without a case! I got really mad. Good thing I can control myself

06-14-08 08:46 AM
    I'd be shakin like a frackin crackhead who needs a fix!!! My BB never leaves my sight!
    06-14-08 09:09 AM
    My BB is always with me except when I take a shower.
    06-14-08 09:12 AM
    Lol No. With good reason before my BB I was protective of my phones. Now it's touch it and die. Lol
    06-14-08 09:12 AM
    You let other people touch your BB ? Oh what horror do you tell! LOL.

06-14-08 09:16 AM
    Well one night I was at a party, and I let my friend hold my curve when I went to get a drink. I came back and she gave it to my other friend and they hid it from me! I went crazy! Well about 10 minutes later, they saw I was about to go into cardiac arrest and gave it back. I never let it out of my site again.

LOL, not if they expect to LIVE.....My upstairs neighbor left her phone somewhere and came down to use my phone. I stood right there with her while she used it and took it back the SECOND she was done.......
    06-14-08 09:18 AM
    Were you still at the party when you wrote this? I left my BB in my towel at the beach yesterday on a table and my friend went to go get my towel but I forgot to tell him it was in there I reckon he may have dropped it but I don't see any scratches so probably not then. Hehe I don't know

06-14-08 10:45 AM

Coop sounds like you need to get new friends!
    06-14-08 10:53 AM
    When you get addicted to your berry, your berry gets addicted to you, so don't worry you weren't the only one going through withdrawals. I never let people touch my bb, unless they have a bb I can play with while they use mine! Oh, and close friends when they have no service to make a call.
    06-14-08 11:23 AM
    Yeah I do.They still make fun of me for how I acted that night I need friends with bb's

Last edited by ecooper11; 06-14-08 at 11:34 AM.
    06-14-08 11:28 AM
    Yeah,my boyfriend is constantly taking it from me. It makes me insane. He needs to get his own and simmer down. Ha.

06-14-08 11:29 AM
    That would have drove me crazy!!!

I dont like other people touchin my BB
    06-14-08 11:32 AM
    if you ever see a news story about someone getting assualted over a bb, then youll know someone tried taking mine away!
    06-14-08 01:45 PM
    NEVER!, if it ain't charging it'll be in my hand or in its holster on my waist.
    06-14-08 02:02 PM
    I just got my Curve and my husband (who has been a BlackBerry user for years) keeps taking it away to "show me stuff". I think he just likes mine better! LOL.
    lol! Yea I think he just wants to play with it, and "here let me show you.." is a great excuse to do it without admitting you want it.
    06-14-08 02:06 PM
    I definitely dislike when people touch any of my devices... My BB, you must be crazy...!

I've definitely got into it w/ my g/f about touching my phones... Everyone of the phones I've given her she has damaged... in some shape or form.

She is careless when it comes to them... Always ends up with, "I was drunk" or "My friend was holding it and she..."
    06-14-08 02:11 PM
    I definitely dislike when people touch any of my devices... My BB, you must be crazy...!

I've definitely got into it w/ my g/f about touching my phones... Everyone of the phones I've given her she has damaged... in some shape or form.

She is careless when it comes to them... Always ends up with, "I was drunk" or "My friend was holding it and she..."
    Take some of her shoes and mess them up and be like "oh sorry, my friend wanted to see them and I dropped them in the toilet."
    06-14-08 02:47 PM
    They take phones at my school like it's nothing. But they see me on mine and wont take it. I suppose they know it's an expensive phone and don't want to liability lol. I wouldn't give it to them anyways.
    06-14-08 02:52 PM
    A friend of mine tried to run off with my berry yesterday. Wasnt funny at all.
    06-14-08 02:55 PM
    No one takes my BB. Eh, I don't trust people with thier dirty sticky hands...
    I wipe down the screen enough as it is.
    06-14-08 03:00 PM
    Take my Berry away? Them, sir, is fightin words.
    06-14-08 03:04 PM
    I dont like anyone messing with mine period. I dont even like my wife using it or checking out the screen when I take pics. If someone hid it from me I would probably have to pimp slap them.
    06-14-08 04:09 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";