I remember finding a Pearl when I went to the midnight showing of Spider-Man 3 but being the good person that I am which isn't always a good thing for me I gave it back to the person, they even offered me a reward haha but I couldn't take it even though the person that lost it was this extremely annoying girl in front of me at the concession stand. so have you guys ever found a BB?
    06-27-08 01:24 PM
    LOL i think any BB you would find would be a pearl... Noone would let a curve or better go... lol...
    At a concert i randomly looked down at the floor and saw a phone... picked it up and sure enough it was a pearl... i stuck it in my pocket (hey i was at a concert what are the odds that someone would know... no?) and after a few minutes i see my buddies new g/f searching the ground, so having a BB of my own i know how i wld feel and i asked "hey is this yours?" and before i knew it she had picked me up and kissn my face thankin me profusely for findin it...
    06-27-08 01:34 PM
    I've always wondered if you "lost" your BB, filed a claim with your loss coverage protection company, paid the deductible, got your new one, activated it then "found" your old one, could a friend activate the old one?
    06-27-08 01:36 PM
    I found a vzw 8830 about a week ago at the store I work at. After finding his home phone number and seeing that he was from out of state I used his BlackBerry messanger to alert one of his friends and tell him I found it. The guy that lost it met me about 2 hours later and was reunited with his world edition. My good deed for the day. A fellow BlackBerry owner never let's another down

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 01:42 PM
    I have never found a bb, but even if i did, i would still give it back if there was a way to find out who it belongs to... I know i would die if i ever lost mine. In the end malicenfz, you did the right thing
    06-27-08 01:43 PM
    yeah all my friends said that i was ******** for doing that because at that time the pearls were pretty new i think but im just like that i guess. my brother on the other hand "found" an iphone and sold it haha
    06-27-08 01:46 PM
    I've always wondered if you "lost" your BB, filed a claim with your loss coverage protection company, paid the deductible, got your new one, activated it then "found" your old one, could a friend activate the old one?
    Don't they blacklist the IMEI of the old phone when you report it lost or stolen?
    06-27-08 03:29 PM
    Yeah, I found Matthew Vaughn's BB. The guy is married to Claudia Schiffer, directed Layer Cake, produced Lock Stock etc.

Loads and loads and loads of famous people's personal details. Rang him, gave it back, gave me $40. Tight wad.
    06-27-08 04:02 PM
    i would have sold the famous peoples numbers to make even more haha well no i probably wouldnt have called or texted a couple of people on that list.....
    06-27-08 05:46 PM
    i actually got a blackberry curve 8330 from a friend of mine who found it while joggin in the morning lol
    07-17-08 08:59 PM
    Don't they blacklist the IMEI of the old phone when you report it lost or stolen?
    Yea they do. After they hit the blacklisted they're only good for parts. Never found a BB but if I did I would definitely return it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 09:45 PM
    Never found one but if I did I would do my best to return it to that person~good deeds never go un-noticed
    07-18-08 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD