- CrackBerry Master
- 1,410 Posts
Has anyone been successful with connecting their iPod Touch/iPad to their mobile hotspot on 7.1?
I don't know why, but my iPod Touch will not work with my mobile hotspot.
It will connect to my mobile hotspot but it will not send/receive data.
My Playbook can connect to my mobile hotspot with no problems (not bridged, bluetooth is off). I'm not sure what it could be.
- CrackBerry Addict
11-14-2012, 03:22 PM #2
- 952 Posts
- 24CA5D48 PB pin 502763C8
My son connects his iPod Touch via my mobile hotspot on BB 9900. OS 7.1 (746). Gets good data speed up and down. In settings you have allowed connected devices to exchange data? and set the band?BlackBerry Z10
- 11-14-2012, 04:33 PM #5
I had the problem too and I tried many combinations. Eventually for the settings in the mobile hotspot, I set security type to WPA/WPA2 and chose a numerical password. It is doesn't connect, keep taking the hotspot SSID on the iPod Touch. Also note that my iPod is the 5th gen model and iOS 6 does have wifi issues.
- By larsonage in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2010, 01:51 PM
- By hjoebedc in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 8Last Post: 08-17-2009, 02:23 PM
- By thegodcam in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2009, 03:25 PM
- By thegodcam in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2009, 03:25 PM
- By jeff200sx in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 11-28-2008, 05:47 AM