I've seen alot of posts about cracking the OS of a BB.. (guess that's why the sites called CrackBerry ) just wanted to know what can be achieved out of doing this?
    06-25-11 07:56 AM
    Theres nothing really to "crack" on a Blackberry OS. You can run hybrids which are combined OS's and the site is actually referring to a "Crackberry" since BB is known for a strong addiction like the drug crack.
    06-25-11 11:50 AM
    It's not like an iPhone or Android device. Basically it's useless to try an hack a BlackBerry.
    06-25-11 01:47 PM
    No need to crack or hack. Many custom hybrid Os's available as hondateg pointed out. Custom themes, pics and ringtones too. Your only task is to educate yourself enough to know what you are getting. And to be careful in choosing customizations compatible with your device model and Os.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-11 01:55 PM
    lol fail...
    1. it's called Crackberry because Blackberries are addictive like Crack-cocaine...
    2. you cannot "hack" a Blackberry. You can install a leaked OS, but that's just about as risky as you can get.
    06-26-11 12:31 AM
    As everyones said, there's no real need to hack a blackberry... Themes and customization are the norm and many people download leaked OSes and beta applications.

Only cons I can think of is too much customization will slow your phone down and beta apps and leaked OSes can brick your phone, so I would read reviews and comments before downloading.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-11 01:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD