Is it possible for a BlackBerry to be hacked remotely. As in the hacker not having physical contact with the phone? I know the BB infrastructure is amongst the safest, but just curious. Thanks!
    06-10-12 04:42 PM
    Not much chance of that as long as you know what applications are on it.
    AmEagle likes this.
    06-10-12 04:52 PM
    nothing is impossible, but hacking a blackberry is highly unlikely.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-10-12 05:29 PM
    If you only use BlackBerry supplied apps, then the probability of remote hacking is slim to none.

once you start installing 3rd Party apps and grant them full permissions various levels of "hacking" will be available.
    06-10-12 05:59 PM
    If you only use BlackBerry supplied apps, then the probability of remote hacking is slim to none.

once you start installing 3rd Party apps and grant them full permissions various levels of "hacking" will be available.

This. Don't install apps outside of AppWorld and you will almost definitely be safe.
    It's also always good to keep an eye on the permissions that applications request... for example, if you download a calculator app and it requests 'personal information', 'location' and other crazy stuff then... well, think twice before allowing it to run

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-10-12 06:39 PM
    How many times has this been asked ? Just purchase apps from a trusted source (App world , Mobihand ) and you can never get hacked . It's BlackBerry , the Best ever in mobile security !

Sent from my A$$ Kickin Berry using Tapatalk
    06-10-12 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD