Went to Att site to look around, and posted on the front page is the HTC One, stating coming soon, releasing in March, so is the BB, but no word, photo, or anything from ATT about it, makes me wonder.
    02-22-13 09:21 AM
    ATT does not give a sh!t about a BlackBerry
    crackcookie likes this.
    02-22-13 09:30 AM
    I am finding that out.
    02-22-13 09:35 AM
    Maybe they got it into testing earlier than BBRY

...plus its not a completely new OS for them to test so its easier
    02-22-13 09:39 AM
    Why not advertise the BB, its supposed to be released around same time?
    02-22-13 09:48 AM
    eff AT&T..
    EsJayDee, Khanhye East and Tim-ANC like this.
    02-22-13 10:25 AM
    Att does advertise the z10 coming soon, its just not on the front page. you have to go to devices.
    jbaker8 likes this.
    02-22-13 10:32 AM
    02-22-13 10:44 AM
    Same on Verizon, have to do a search to find info on Z10. Stop in a VZW store last night to inquire about Z10. Started by asking the salesman if he had any Blackyberry's. His response was "no, we don't carry BB because no wants or uses them anymore". So, of course I had to whip out my torch and 9930 to show him I use BB. Preceeded to ask if he was aware BB has released a new OS. He played dumb, finally fessed up or bs'd me and said he thinks VZW will release them in March or April and that he knew nothing about the phone.
    02-22-13 03:18 PM
    Same on Verizon, have to do a search to find info on Z10. Stop in a VZW store last night to inquire about Z10. Started by asking the salesman if he had any Blackyberry's. His response was "no, we don't carry BB because no wants or uses them anymore". So, of course I had to whip out my torch and 9930 to show him I use BB. Preceeded to ask if he was aware BB has released a new OS. He played dumb, finally fessed up or bs'd me and said he thinks VZW will release them in March or April and that he knew nothing about the phone.
    why would the VZW salesman lie or have to bs? did he have a personal beef with BB? doesn't even make any sense.
    02-22-13 03:31 PM
    why would the VZW salesman lie or have to bs? did he have a personal beef with BB? doesn't even make any sense.
    Ha! I posted this same subject earlier on when somebody made the comment that sales people are informed and reliable. Not where I am in El Paso. The sales people in the malls here are highschool or freshmen at the local university that only care about their minimum wage paycheck and when the club opens. I had to go to an actual verizon store to get my Bold 9930. In the malls they told me Blackberry was bankrupt and closed. I'm not making this up. It depends on where you live and how the manager trains and enforces standards to his/her employees. I've been in the mall stores last week and of course the salespeople had already rotated (high turn-over rate) and it was the same story. They were either pushing Apple or Samsung, but only because of the size screen and number of apps. They were totally clueless of capabilities and specs. Oh, the manager's attitude? They have the same attitude. They get their "guidance" from higher HQ on what to push and that's all they care about. That's here in El Paso Texas mind you, not everywhere I'm sure.
    Engire likes this.
    02-22-13 03:44 PM

They are going to trust an upgrade of existing phoens and operating systems more than a whole new operating system, testing will take longer.
    02-22-13 03:49 PM

The OS is not new but this will be the first phone on AT&T with the Snapdragon 600. In addition HTC is coming with a new Sense 5 overlay for Android also for the first time. I would think it required a fair amount of testing
    02-22-13 07:13 PM
    What's actually new about this on the home page is that under devices the Z10 now shows the same as "coming soon", but you don't have to search anymore.
    To be honest, surfing around I didn't come across the new HTC One by accident at all...
    02-22-13 07:49 PM
    These types of stories are showing up on here more and more. Maybe the BB diehards will finally realize that the Blackberry reputation in the US is abysmal. As nice as the Z10 looks, the average store is going to completely ignore them in favor of the next android or iPhone. We still have absolutely no concrete dates for the US launch and I haven't seen A Blackberry add since the Super Bowl
    02-22-13 07:55 PM
    ATT does not give a sh!t about a BlackBerry
    That's sort of true because then the torch monoliths were out, I asked if it was and I'm not sure if he was he was covering his *** or lie or just he didn't know. Either way...
    02-22-13 08:04 PM
    What are you on about?

AT&T has had the Z10 on their site for a couple weeks now

BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone with BlackBerry 10 from AT&T

It is has been front and center as coming soon and advertized directly to customers logged in to their online accounts. Also, if you are a business customer and visit AT&T Premiere for Business the Z10 is highly advertized front and center there.

AT&T Wireless (original AT&T) was the first carrier in the USA to launch BlackBerry service and they will have the new Z10 and the Q10.
    Villain, Tim-ANC and anon(375378) like this.
    02-22-13 08:17 PM
    ALL major carriers were WELL represented at the BlackBerry Experience Forum in DC. They DO care about the devices and are slated for a second/third week in march release.
    02-22-13 08:23 PM
    It does make sense because for many in the U.S its "cool" to pick on BlackBerry.

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    Iamanonymous62 likes this.
    02-22-13 08:23 PM
    Went to Att site to look around, and posted on the front page is the HTC One, stating coming soon, releasing in March, so is the BB, but no word, photo, or anything from ATT about it, makes me wonder.
    The T-Mobile site now has both the HTC One and the Z10 linked on their front page under "explore" - I hope that is a good sign.
    02-22-13 08:24 PM
    What are you on about?

AT&T has had the Z10 on their site for a couple weeks now

BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone with BlackBerry 10 from AT&T

It is has been front and center as coming soon and advertized directly to customers logged in to their online accounts. Also, if you are a business customer and visit AT&T Premiere for Business the Z10 is highly advertized front and center there.

AT&T Wireless (original AT&T) was the first carrier in the USA to launch BlackBerry service and they will have the new Z10 and the Q10.
    Never saw it when I logged into MY account. I found out about here and had to search for it until today.
    02-22-13 08:27 PM

OMG dude, you have to be more active in the Shares thread. You always bring light with your great bright smile and insight. I always enjoy reading your comments. I hope you get this because most people post and then don't return.
    02-22-13 08:47 PM
    Never saw it when I logged into MY account. I found out about here and had to search for it until today.
    They aren't marketing it on every single account but they have been advertizing it as coming soon and the landing page has been there for awhile now. Only a few weeks to go and you'll be able to get it. Sign up for notifications at the landing page and let AT&T know the demand is there for the Z10.

If you really want to see it advertized just visit http://www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter
    02-22-13 09:22 PM
    don't let some commissioned sales person jive you and try to tell you what's "hip" or such bs.

They think the bb brand has sunk. If they only knew the amount of us here who beg to differ !
    02-22-13 09:30 PM
    It's up to blackberry to sell there product not att. It will do well as long as bb markets, something they have not done the last 3 years. Looking at what has transpired the last year, I kinda think they're getting they're sh** together. The two big cell phone companies are looking stale, bb is in a good position if they market.
    02-22-13 09:59 PM
37 12