Im on the rogers network just switch to pay as you go,ever since the temporary switch i had noticed that the WiFi logo on the upper right corner of the screen is greyed out while connected, and in the Manage Connection window the wifi icon is yellow,before it was green with a check mark.
    Why is it not white?
    07-09-09 08:04 AM
    Are you able to connect to your Wi-Fi network? The yellow circle with the line indicates that the Wi-Fi is turned on, but is not connected to any networks.
    07-09-09 09:33 AM
    i can connect to the network,router shows that the blackberry is connected but the icon still is greyed out.
    07-09-09 10:09 PM
    Are you able to connect to the Wi-Fi on your phone? Try turning off all your connections except for the Wi-Fi, and then try to load an internet page. If you can connect, I wouldn't worry about.

If you can not connect, you can try the Wi-Fi troubleshooting application, or delete the Wi-Fi connection on your phone, reboot and recreate it.

On an earlier os version on my Curve, the Wi-Fi icon always stayed grayed out unless UMA was active.
    07-10-09 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD