After approx. 6 weeks, I got back the logo and checkmark on my bold. Noticed this morning, did not do anything.
    I spoke to rogers on the weekend. The tech guy confirmed the reason for the grey WiFi icon was that I was set up with incorrect provisioning. Unfortunately he didn't have enough clearance to change it. I have been waiting for the level 2 tech guys for about 3 weeks now. He said, I'm in queue and they should get to it shortly. At least they know what the issue is, so now it seems like a matter of time.
    07-13-10 06:26 PM
    i had previously been unable to connect to bis over wifi and just tried it today and its working. I think Rogers may have actually gone a head and fixed the issue. So anyone that was having the issue try again.
    07-15-10 12:13 PM
    i had previously been unable to connect to bis over wifi and just tried it today and its working. I think Rogers may have actually gone a head and fixed the issue. So anyone that was having the issue try again.
    Yup...you're right...finally got the Wifi to light up!
    07-16-10 06:03 PM
    Any news for Telus? Mine is off/on every 3-5 minutes with my belkin router (and yes, I verified all settings, cause my netbook works fine with it)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-10 07:00 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD