I came across this review while browsing on the Web and it's a good read. Check it out
    The BlackBerry Classic review ? Two thumbs up for this back-to-the-future delight | IT Business Blog

Posted via CB10
    southlander and drkpitt like this.
    12-29-14 02:09 AM
    I don't even remember the last time I read such positive words written about BlackBerry.

I felt like I was nodding in agreement with the article the whole time. The author really understands BlackBerry 10 and the whole purpose of BlackBerry devices in general.

Posted via CB10
    Kirssar likes this.
    12-29-14 02:56 AM
    sometimes i really wish Blackberry came with Googly Play services
    .. not with a half baked android runtime
    brosee likes this.
    12-29-14 06:48 AM
    Great read. I just hope it is read by the investors!!

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>?
    12-29-14 07:10 AM
    The article hits it on the nail as to why I still use a BlackBerry. I use my phone a lot for both personal and business usage. It has been invaluable and the physical keyboard is essential for accuracy and speed. I will be moving to the Classic. Just waiting for the price to drop a little bit more since there is nothing wrong with my Q10. Especially with the 10.3.1.1154 leak. Blend is amazing. Android apps run smoothly too. Quite content with BB10.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    12-29-14 07:29 AM
    sometimes i really wish Blackberry came with Googly Play services
    .. not with a half baked android runtime
    Lol, totally pertinent to the article.

I really don't think that affected the article's author's appreciation for the Classic (and BB10 actually).

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 07:34 AM
    Lol, totally pertinent to the article.

I really don't think that affected the article's author's appreciation for the Classic (and BB10 actually).

Posted via CB10
    actually it is relevant.
    Google Play would have made the 'great' review much 'greater'.
    Great won't do much for blackberry at this stage. To persist, it needs the best stuff.
    Think about it
    12-29-14 07:57 AM
    This was a nice review and he seemed very positive about his experience and "discoveries".

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3247
    12-29-14 09:18 AM
    actually it is relevant.
    Google Play would have made the 'great' review much 'greater'.
    Great won't do much for blackberry at this stage. To persist, it needs the best stuff.
    Think about it
    I disagree.

If Google play services is so important to you then you shouldn't have purchased a BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 06:32 AM
    The Register has a quite positive review of the classic.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 09:18 PM
    I disagree.

If Google play services is so important to you then you shouldn't have purchased a BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    Most people agree with you on this and plus other things , that's why BlackBerry market share is less than 1%.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 11:46 PM
    Most people agree with you on this and plus other things , that's why BlackBerry market share is less than 1%.

Posted via CB10
    Lol doesn't matter who agrees. But it's true. If Google Play Services is so important, then don't buy a BlackBerry.

Doesn't matter about market share. The rest of us who use BlackBerry understand why we use it.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 01:08 AM
    If Google Play Services is so important, then don't buy a BlackBerry.

Doesn't matter about market share. The rest of us who use BlackBerry understand why we use it.
    Yea right.
    if people were given a chance to pick among BB App store and Google Play Store, i bet they'd have picked the latter.
    think i'm wrong?
    reference -
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post11189556
    01-01-15 01:15 AM
    Yea right.
    if people were given a chance to pick among BB App store and Google Play Store, i bet they'd have picked the latter.
    think i'm wrong?
    reference -
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post11189556
    There's no arguing with Kool aide man, let him say his peace and he'll move on

Pearl 8100->Pearl Flip->Storm->Torch 9800->Torch 9810-Bold 9900->Iphone 3g->Iphone 4g->Z10->Samsung S3->Z30->HTC m8->Note 4
    01-01-15 01:51 AM
    From the article: "In 2009, I traded my BlackBerry for an iPhone. In a web 2.0 world, I needed more than a phone and email � I needed an excellent browser and some of the new mobile apps. What I lost personally was the ability to do writing of any real significance."
    Ain't that the truth!

Kudos to the writer for admitting the truth to himself and writing about it frankly. There are multiple advantages to a full-touch device, but more people should realize that long-form typing sucks on a virtual keyboard. How could it not, given that the virtual keyboard lacks truly discriminative tactile feedback?

For those who care about the typing experience, especially for long-form typing, the physical keyboard is king.

Q10/10.3.1.821
    01-01-15 02:04 AM
    Lol doesn't matter who agrees. But it's true. If Google Play Services is so important, then don't buy a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    It does matter cause if the trend continues. BlackBerry would stop making phones and not even fans will get their phones.

You have to get more market share for this to make sense business wise.

BlackBerry fans can't keep the company profitable.

Though a good percentage of fans make the best they can buying every phone. Some people here have owned two or more bb10 phones. Several phones but only one user.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 08:25 AM