If we know carriers aren't pushing BlackBerry 10 devices and BlackBerry's marketing is a bit lackluster, why not generate a movement ourselves?

Frankly, I love my Q10--and though there is room for improvement, I kiss the ground on a daily basis that I don't have to use Android anymore.

I'm certain that there are others who feel the same way, who want the platform to succeed because we can see the current and future power of these devices.

Society has changed in extraordinary ways with the development of the Internet, social networking, and video hosting. The power of the individual to influence society has been augmented beyond what anyone could have predicted fifteen years ago.

GiveMeThatApp demonstrates the kind of spirit we need. The Crackberry team is filled with it. But there is a lot more we can do as consumers, developers, and writers.

If BlackBerry management is asleep at the wheel, if the carriers are too bored to promote a great new platform, maybe this community can light the fire under other people's bottoms and get people buying BlackBerry 10 devices.

I have no idea how to do such a thing, but I'd rather take a knife in the belly than go back to Android or use iblOwS or Windoze Phone.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 10:20 PM
    If we know carriers aren't pushing BlackBerry 10 devices and BlackBerry's marketing is a bit lackluster, why not generate a movement ourselves?
    We don't work for BBRY, it is not our job to reverse the companies fortunes and our only obligation is to buy BBRY's products if we deem them worthy of our money.

I have no idea how to do such a thing, but I'd rather take a knife in the belly than go back to Android or use iblOwS or Windoze Phone.
    ...and here I stop taking you seriously.
    07-12-13 10:33 PM
    Good for you, buddy.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 10:42 PM
    Amen to that.

BB Z10 rocks.
    07-12-13 11:10 PM
    i am in all agreement.

BB Z10 rocks.
    07-12-13 11:12 PM
    All well and good but it's easier said (typed) than done....

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 11:15 PM
    That's a great idea OP.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-13 12:05 AM
    I think anyone that's willing to listen has got a bit of a pitch when they've asked about my Z10!

I've not sold any yet! Maybe one day? Again on the other hand I am starting to see them around downtown Calgary more and more!

Back on topic, I think anything we could do as a community is a fantastic idea!

Swiped On My Zed10
    07-13-13 12:09 AM
    I'm working on a Storymaker Video of my autistic son that's coming out great. I'm definitely going to make liberal mention of how easy it is on BlackBerry 10 when I post it on Facebook and Youtube.

I'm actually having tons of fun doing it, and I've never done much video on other platforms because there was never such a slick and easy way.

I think that's one thing a lot of us can do. Additionally, showing off the camera function that lets us modify faces at parties and gatherings is great promotion.

It's also been a while since I've written a short story, but if I can come up with an idea I'll be sure to mention I wrote it on my BlackBerry.

I've even tried handheld voice recorders for writing, but nothing is as easy, convenient, and portable as a BlackBerry for writing. And people don't look at you funny when you're typing weird things as they do when you're speaking them into a recorder.

Posted via CB10
    bb624 likes this.
    07-13-13 11:17 AM
    Please let us know when you video is complete. Would love to see it.

Thank you
    07-13-13 01:24 PM
    Hey I could use you start a movement to help me for my retirement I may not get. I don't have much so if you all could collect some cash for me it would be greatly appreciated and maybe let me know a stock worth putting it into to help it grow. Thanks in advance.
    07-13-13 01:30 PM