how do you get the gps to work on the curve cause i cant seem to figure it out
    06-17-09 02:26 AM
    Since you are on Verizon, it's only BB Maps and VZNav for you.

Options, Advanced, GPS. Set to Location On, not 911 Only. Save.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 02:29 AM
    Open BB Maps. Menu, Find Location, or Start Navigation. You have to be outside with a clear view of the sky, not in a building.

06-17-09 02:32 AM
    how do you get the gps to work on the curve cause i cant seem to figure it out
    Unless something has changed recently, you'll need a Bluetooth GPS puck (like the Freedom 2000).
    06-17-09 07:52 AM
    Depending on what application you are looking to use, bbmaps works very well when combined with point's cellular triangulation. ie The cells in point will get you "in the area" for local searches, and bbmaps will pin-point you for turn by turn directions.
    06-17-09 10:21 AM
    Depending on what application you are looking to use, bbmaps works very well when combined with point's cellular triangulation. ie The cells in point will get you "in the area" for local searches, and bbmaps will pin-point you for turn by turn directions.
    That's exactly what I do too. Seems the best way to get around the GPS lock on VZW. I preferred the Superpages App but with Poynt's BB Maps integration, I gots to go with that.

06-17-09 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD