I am having trouble getting voice prompts for both of these GPS programs! When using Nav4all, I can hear the prompts start, but they seem to get interrupted. AmAze voice prompts don't seem to work at all. Anyone else come across this? I am using 4.5.0.77, and I have tried changing the application permissions to basically allow everything. Thanks!

BTW, new crackberry user, loving the site!
    10-16-08 10:27 AM
    I am having the same exact problems as well. I wish we could get a fix. i don't feel like spending 79 or 99 for garmin when you can get a full blown gps unit for that much
    11-26-08 11:11 AM
    Unfortunateky for me, I do get the sound on both these applications, but the amAze GPS is not accurate. I live in Italy and when I plan a route on the amAze GPS. It calculates a strange route which is way off track. Sometimes, instead of turning north to go home, it requires me to go south entering a highway which would make me do a deviation of an extra five kilometers to get home. And that is if I choose the "shortest" distance.

As for nav4all, up to date it is pretty accurate. I just wish the interface was a bit more up to date.
    12-10-08 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD