For some reason the Telenav on my Curve was faster. Anyone else notice that it takes longer to work?

Also, is there anyway to get the directions on my BT headset instead of the speaker? The directions are not as loud and also it does not disturb others in the car. It went to the BT set when I had telenav on Nextel. Just curious.
    12-05-08 12:02 PM
    Not sure if you can do this with the Bold. I haven't actually tried.

I have found if you let Google Maps or another app find your location via gps then load up Telenav it runs better.

Are you running AT&T Nav or just Telenav by itself?
    12-05-08 12:06 PM
    I agree, i need the directions pushed through my bluetooth headset. The speaker isnt sufficient for the car at all. Anyone who has an answer would be my hero.
    12-05-08 12:06 PM
    I am running the ATT version. Before I used TELENAV. I liked the other interface better.

Maybe I will call TELENAV. Maybe a setting that can change it. Maybe someone else knows.
    12-05-08 12:18 PM
    ATT nav and Telenav does not support BT headset when routing. I know because i work for Telenav inc
    12-05-08 02:43 PM
    I appreciate knowing, even if it's not the answer I was hoping for. Any plans to add this functionality?
    12-05-08 03:09 PM
    I appreciate knowing, even if it's not the answer I was hoping for. Any plans to add this functionality?
    as of right now .. no

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-08 04:20 PM
    Get Garmin for 80 bucks , instead of paying Telenav ATT 10 every month.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-08 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD