Hey everyone. I downloaded the trial version of the garmin about a month ago and noticed that there is quite a lag with the speed. I also have a Garmin Nuvi 200 and it is fairly realtime on that, but with the phone app sometimes I'll accelerate from zero (for instance) and it wont register that I'm moving until I'm already going 20 or 30MPH. Even when I have it on a high zoom level and the maps are already loaded it will still lag. The GPS in the phone however seems fairly powerful/effective. Same thing occurs in BB Maps for me. Any ideas? Can this be fixed by Garmin or Blackberry with a future update?
    01-21-09 09:44 AM
    I noticed that too, seemed like it didn't register until i hit about 20mph. I'm not too worried about it. I wanna see what dynolicious can do when it comes out
    01-21-09 12:44 PM
    I noticed that too, seemed like it didn't register until i hit about 20mph. I'm not too worried about it. I wanna see what dynolicious can do when it comes out
    Hehe... True that man -- I cannot wait! It's kind of mind boggling that all of the info about your cars performance can be measured on your phone to a degree of accuracy.
    01-21-09 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD