can anyone suggest some good software, preferably free, that can track your course while running or hiking. Interested mostly in being able to get total distance.
    08-10-09 04:37 PM
    I think there is software that can do that. Called something tracker. Maybe bbtracker. Cannot remeber the name but it can be used to track mileage and routes in a car. You view the info online from your pc and it shows your route and info on a map. I tried it for fun once but never really used it and removed it. I believe it was free as well. Try a search of crackberry blogs and you may find it. The software has to be running to track your route.
    Good luck and hope I helped at least a little bit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 05:57 PM
    Try GPS Logger for blackberry. I just did a quick google search and found it. Good luck again.

08-10-09 05:59 PM
    I think there is software that can do that. Called something tracker. Maybe bbtracker. Cannot remeber the name but it can be used to track mileage and routes in a car. You view the info online from your pc and it shows your route and info on a map. I tried it for fun once but never really used it and removed it. I believe it was free as well. Try a search of crackberry blogs and you may find it. The software has to be running to track your route.
    Good luck and hope I helped at least a little bit.

BBTracker does not work with the 8330
    08-10-09 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD