My VZ Nav works just fine but bb maps, google maps, and trapster all can't find me using gps. Anyone got a fix?
    11-27-08 03:43 AM
    I tried everything in the advanced options. I'm gonna check to see if it works with vznav uninstalled. thanks for being so specific.
    11-27-08 11:16 AM
    Ok, so somehow, the BB Maps app started working. Apparently every time I tried I was in doors and not close to a window.

Now for the question everyone wants to know, has anyone except the guy who originally posted the trapster beta got it to work on their phone? Me and 3 other storm owners say negatory.
    11-27-08 12:21 PM
    Ok, so somehow, the BB Maps app started working. Apparently every time I tried I was in doors and not close to a window.

Now for the question everyone wants to know, has anyone except the guy who originally posted the trapster beta got it to work on their phone? Me and 3 other storm owners say negatory.
    Mine works great, shows me moving around my yard accurately!

I am unconvinced as to whether or not the GPS is locked to VZ Nav and BB maps or could eventually work on other services. I'll be watching to see especially if Google maps can integrate it soon. I *am* convinced the current Google maps does *not* successfully access the GPS info.

--bg
    11-27-08 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD