Anybody else having problems today with their gps not working? I've tried every fix that I know. Even the diagnostics test won't fix on any satellites. Its weird though because my Weatherbug app is working fine with the gps locate on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 09:35 AM
    Which app are you having trouble with? Do you know if maybe Weatherbug "broke" it for these other apps?

Are you in a very open area when trying to get a satellite fix? They will not work well inside and can have trouble if you are constantly moving before getting a good fix.
    12-27-09 10:03 AM
    Mine does that sometimes. Normally if I restart my blackberry (alt, shift, del) the gps works fine after that.
    01-02-10 08:41 AM
    Hi,
    I have a BB 9630 unlocked from Verizon, now on Tmobile.
    After lot of research and work I made Internet to work on the device (delete and install the tmobile book service) and not it all works well but the GPS

All apps (BB maps, Google maps..) can not find the GPS location.

In the advance options - GPS it is on but still doesnt go.

Any idea?

Thank you all for your time.
    01-14-10 10:57 AM
    I have the same issue My wife and I use the same phone. Under testing. Her GPS worked grate mine did not. The only different app that i have that she does not was Pandora. after uninstalling Pandora GPS now works flawlessly. Reinstalled Pandora and GPS stopped working. Tour OS version 4.7.1.57 on the Sprint Network.

Really Missing Pandora
    01-23-10 11:47 AM
    I wonder if you could tweak Pandora's PERMISSIONS if there might be one that fixes the issue??? You can change permissions in the Options/Application menu. Find Pandora and edit permissions.
    01-23-10 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD