how are you getting Garmin to work with your Storm 2s? I attempted to do the trial and it says it isn't available for my device? also tried to get Telenav and though it showed my phone in the list, when i selected it it also said device not recognized. one more...lol why is VZW the only F'IN company that doesn't have the MapQuest app?????!?!?!?!!!!
    01-27-10 04:56 AM
    i went to ota.telenav.com and downloaded mine. once your on the site you pick your carrier verizon. then pick bb.then storm 2 and click download. i'm with tmobile and i got it a couple of days ago. since i have a data plan it seems to work for me. so i have a free app with no extra charges. if anybody else out there knows how to get vz navigator to work with tmobile let me know. i've heard great things about it and want to compare it to telenav
    01-27-10 07:29 AM
    I have no idea why you're having trouble getting the garmin trial. Is your browser set to BlackBerry instead of IE or FireFox? I know there was a thread about a week ago that had some links posted to a download of the trial. I'm sure if you search for it, you can find it. I can tell you that the garmin app runs great on the S2. It's well worth the $80.

Here's a link to a good conglomeration of GPS data:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/su...thread-247313/
    01-27-10 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD