I downloaded this app as a bbm connected app, but it doesn`t seem to work with bbm yet. Has anyone got this app to work yet with bbm
    12-25-11 11:35 AM
    sure - just make sure that you:

How to make use of the BBM™ Integration of an Application
    RIM have made the decision, in order to make use of the BBM™ APIs (BBM™ connectivity) in an Application, it have need to be installed via RIMs Infrastructure - to be more precise - it have to be installed via AppWorld™.
    Since for the BBM™ connection you need to sign in with your BlackBerryID the System have the connection to the installed AppWorld™ applications.
    If you sign into a BBM™-Connected Application with your BlackBerryID and there is no corresponding record in AppWorld™ for this BlackBerryID and ApplicationID then the BBM-Connectivity will run into the TEST mode. The TEST-Mode is limited to 100 users (BlackBerryIDs) and is of course for internal testing purpose only.
    Each emacberry.com BBM™-Connected app will show in the About Dialog the BBM™Connection status - it should be always "LIVE".
    Also important to know is, that the users running in the TEST-Mode does not see the LIVE-Mode users and vice versa. So in order get the full potential of the BBM™-Connectivity make sure that you are running in LIVE-Mode.
    So to make a long story short: In order to use the BBM™ functionality of any application you need to install it via AppWorld™.
    The good news is, that you do not need to have the application purchased at AppWorld™ - it's sufficient enough to have it installed/updated via AppWorld™.
    So if you have already purchased a RegistrationCode for a emacberry.con Application you can install the free TRIAL (or LITE) version of the Application from AppWorld™ and make use of your existing Code.

You might like to join the GPSLogger BBM Group via the barcode as well - since there are a couple of users who have also successfully interact via BBM...

see: Join GPSLogger II announcement list - 100% free GPS Logger & Geocaching Software for BlackBerry� Devices with OS 4.2.1 or higher
    12-25-11 03:29 PM
    I checked the "about" in the gps logger app. It does state the BBM Connection status as "LIVE". I will join the group to see if I can get this to work with my bbm.
    12-25-11 05:57 PM
    Still waiting for auth to join that group.
    12-27-11 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD