I want to use a gps logger with my bb and try to log a whole day. I'm going to use the data to tag my photo's on trips.

now who wants to venture a guess on how long i can log data with a bb and the gps on? and who knows how i can make my bb last the day.

I have an emergency charger i'm using now which enables me to charge the bb with 2 aa batteries... unfortunately 4 aa batteries of 2000 mah can only charge it to 85% capacity. Any ideas?
    04-24-11 11:49 AM
    Bring more AA batteries? Or get an extended life battery for your BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-11 12:05 PM
    Bring more AA batteries? Or get an extended life battery for your BB.

1. would i need it

2. would a extended battery be sufficient?
    04-24-11 12:24 PM
    You said that 2 AA batteries will get you an 85% charge. If that's not enough bring more. As for the extended life battery, I'm not sure what size(s) are available for the 9780. Are you just going to go to a location, go into the GPS menu and refresh your location?

04-24-11 04:04 PM
    yes thank you for repeating your post, i obviously didn't think of that solution after the first time you mentioned it.

As said in the first post:

"I want to use a gps logger with my bb and try to log a whole day" in which i mean continously.

how long should i be able to use a gps logger (continuously)?
    04-24-11 09:17 PM
    I've always found the gps is slow and clumsy
    04-25-11 03:08 PM
    I've always found the gps is slow and clumsy
    I'm not sure how this is related to the question. It obviously is not the answer and it doesn't elaborate on the question.

It's similar to the quote "I use gps in the car!" . Totally unrelated to the post other than that the word "gps" is in there.
    04-25-11 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD