Ok. So my GPS doesn't seem to be working. Right now it's a clear blue sky and it can't pick up any satellites. I tested my Garmin GPS and it works just fine. I can't seem to figure it out. I've reset my BlackBerry and checked my settings. Nothing has worked.
    Here's what I have done recently to my BB:
    Updated to the most current AT&T 8310 software
    Changed the housing on my red 8310 to a Silver housing (not titanium)

Thanks in Advance!
    05-19-09 09:07 PM
    Once I updated my OS I lost the ability to use my GPS. Google picks up my approximate position, but the actual maps application never finds me. There was a thread for Telus users to fix their GPS, I'm not sure if it could do the same for you being on T-Mobile...

>>They want you to pay for GPS seperately Nice huh?
    05-19-09 09:28 PM
    I guess that could be the issue. I also went into Options - Advanced Options - GPS and then I clicked on Refresh GPS. It never is able to pickup. It's so darn strange. I even checked my circuit board to make sure that the GPS was still there and not broken. It looks fine to me. So frustrating!
    05-19-09 09:35 PM
    I guess that could be the issue. I also went into Options - Advanced Options - GPS and then I clicked on Refresh GPS. It never is able to pickup. It's so darn strange. I even checked my circuit board to make sure that the GPS was still there and not broken. It looks fine to me. So frustrating!
    Yeah. Alot of people have problems with it. You think of all the people on T-Mobile with blackberries though. If all of them paid another $8.00 a month for GPS... The money they'd be bringing in would be nuts. Telus does it too. Kinda sucks, but I'd never go back to Rogers
    05-19-09 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD