So I have a 7000i with nextel. I cancelled my telenav a few months back and now I want to use the bb to export gps data over bt to my laptop. First problem I'm having is that the gps no longer can find any sats after I cancelled my telenav. So is it disabled? I checked under advanced options and it says it's enabled.

Also I thought these phones had a wifi capability. I also just cancelled my unlimited data because after 2 years of using it's pitifully slow browsing I'm tired of paying a fortune for recieving my email on the phone wich is the only thing that actually worked well. I have had this phone for over 2 years (actually on my 4th) and wish I had discovered this forum sooner as nobody in my town has a clue about these.

Thanks for any help!!!

huntler
    03-26-08 09:50 AM
    anyone? anyone? Beuller.... Beuller
    03-26-08 03:22 PM
    I don't know if this will help, but...anyway. I cancelled too my telnav to save my data plan. So I decide to purchase on ebay an external gps (Freedom Keychain GPS 2000). It works via blutooth and I'm impress how accurate is it. I took the most expensive model because it works on 51 satellites worldwide. The seller on ebay was on USA and I'm in Canada. With the shipping it cost $95. For more info's feel free to pin me.
    03-26-08 05:11 PM
    these cameras have a gps receiver built in. therefore the gps data should be exportable over bt or usb cable, shouldn't it??

If these phones have a wifi capability should it not work without a data plan???
    03-26-08 05:27 PM
    Your data will be use if you need directions.
    03-26-08 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD