Blackberry Bold 9650 (Verizon) and I have GPS on with Location On and Location Aiding Enabled. The online manual for the phone states and shows that GPS coordinates will appear on this screen if I have these options turned on. They don't. I use google maps typically versus the blackberry map app. Any reason why I can't see the actual GPS coordinates?

Thanks
    11-09-10 02:50 PM
    You have to use an app to see the GPS coordinates. CDMA BlackBerry devices don't have a Refresh GPS function and don't display coordinates on the GPS screen.
    11-09-10 03:00 PM
    Well from what I can find on Google Maps and the regular BB maps, all you can see is where your plotted on the map, no physical coordinates right? Or am I missing something and is there a place to find them?
    11-09-10 03:16 PM
    If you use the MyLocation feature in Google Maps, your position will be shown in the center of the map. You can then go to Help About and the Center: line will show your location in the format 28.582340, -80.653970. I don't know how to get lat/lon from BBMaps. I use the free app Blackstar Navigation for general purpose GPS use, and Geocache Navigator for geocaching.
    11-09-10 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD