Hi everybody,

I am a member on this site. Presently, I am using a Blackberry Bold 9000. I am using GPRS to run several applications. I have several query as following:
    1. How to change the connection from GPRS to Wifi and opposite. At one time, I only want to use a connection type, remaining connection will be disabled or off
    2. I have searched application allow monitor GPRS capacity on blackberry. However, only see application for Blackberry with firmware < 4.6. While that, I am using Bold 9000 with firmware 4.6. Anyone know application that can do that?

Thanks,
    12-18-09 04:03 AM
    If you are connected via WiFi (bright white WiFi logo) then all data will route through WiFi automatically providing the application is compatable with WiFi.

If you're using the browser you'll notice the data arrow icons will be over the WiFi logo rather than GPRS or 3G.

To do a quick test you can turn off the mobile network and you should still be able to browse, send and receive email and use WiFi comptable apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 07:01 AM
    Thank you! Finally, the best way to on/off GPRS connection is change APN item in Advanced Option. About the application can monitor GPRS capacity, who know name of this application then pls. inform me
    12-18-09 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD