I have a Blackberry Q10 for more than a year and a half now and after seeing some nice deal lately for the Z30 I fell in love with its look and feel and bought, been using it for a bit more than a week now but found myself returning to my Q10 whenever I Wana type a test or write an e-mail leaving the Z30 for media and instagram and other android apps.

One: the physical keyboard ; there is no possible confrontation, the physical keyboard is of no competition whatsoever.
    2- the feel in the hand, the Q10's size is just... right in the hand, just feels good and right and compact.

I still love my Z30 and it's screen and battery and still use it as an everyday driver but returned my primary phone line to my Q10...

Powered by Blackberry
    Fronzcamino likes this.
    11-10-14 01:44 PM
    Soo... what was your question again?

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport with OS 10.3.1.1016
    11-10-14 01:52 PM
    Can't wait for the classic

11-10-14 01:59 PM
    After getting spoiled by my Z30 5in screen, I can't go back to my old Q10.

Posted via CB10
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    11-10-14 03:39 PM
    Keep the Q and buy a tablet!

Posted via CB10
    Alattin Simsek likes this.
    11-10-14 04:18 PM
    I use 2 phones everyday: Z30 and Q5. My Q5 is for my business and the Z30 is for my social life. I could swap the sim cards whenever I want, but I never will. For business, I NEED to type accurately and can't afford to make autocorrect errors (which is sometimes do with my Z30). But other than that point, I'm just much more comfortable typing on a physical keyboard than a virtual one (although typing on virtual keyboard is much more faster for me). So I can understand your woes, OP!

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 06:07 PM
    Keep the Q and buy a tablet!

Posted via CB10
    I already have a tablet but I use it rarely even before getting the Z30.

Powered by Blackberry
    11-11-14 12:52 AM
    I am in exactly the same situation after picking up a Z30 on the shopblackberry sale! I love it for reading and viewing media but still love my Q10 and use it as my primary / business phone. I mostly just use the Z when I'm on my own time and just on wifi. I picked up a petro canada prepaid sim so I can use it occasionally. Things may change as I get more familiar with this thing but I sure do like it so far and it is my first all touch phone as I have always had physical keyboard blackberrys up until now. I was never even interested in a full touch phone before and always thought my Q10 screen was big enough for a phone but now it's feeling pretty small as I switch back and forth. It's kind of a different experience all together. Anyway I like them both and am happy to have both

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 02:41 AM
    I am in exactly the same situation after picking up a Z30 on the shopblackberry sale! I love it for reading and viewing media but still love my Q10 and use it as my primary / business phone. I mostly just use the Z when I'm on my own time and just on wifi. I picked up a petro canada prepaid sim so I can use it occasionally. Things may change as I get more familiar with this thing but I sure do like it so far and it is my first all touch phone as I have always had physical keyboard blackberrys up until now. I was never even interested in a full touch phone before and always thought my Q10 screen was big enough for a phone but now it's feeling pretty small as I switch back and forth. It's kind of a different experience all together. Anyway I like them both and am happy to have both

Posted via CB10
    The Q10 just feels right in the hand

Powered by Blackberry
    11-11-14 10:30 AM
    I love my Z30 that's not the point. I love them both.

Powered by Blackberry
    11-11-14 10:48 AM
    I use 2 phones everyday: Z30 and Q5. My Q5 is for my business and the Z30 is for my social life. I could swap the sim cards whenever I want, but I never will. For business, I NEED to type accurately and can't afford to make autocorrect errors (which is sometimes do with my Z30). But other than that point, I'm just much more comfortable typing on a physical keyboard than a virtual one (although typing on virtual keyboard is much more faster for me). So I can understand your woes, OP!

Posted via CB10
    The solution to the woes knows one word, starts with P...
    (and $599)

;-)

(seriously, the PP keyboard is very easy to type on with both hands, keys are incredibly "hard to miss", and the flick-type needs to be experienced - media viewing is as good as the Z10, visible screen width in landscape is nearly the same size, yeah, and the speakers ...)

? ? ? Passposted via CB Chen ? ? ?
    11-11-14 04:49 PM
    I have a Blackberry Q10 for more than a year and a half now and after seeing some nice deal lately for the Z30 I fell in love with its look and feel and bought, been using it for a bit more than a week now but found myself returning to my Q10 whenever I Wana type a test or write an e-mail leaving the Z30 for media and instagram and other android apps.

One: the physical keyboard ; there is no possible confrontation, the physical keyboard is of no competition whatsoever.
    2- the feel in the hand, the Q10's size is just... right in the hand, just feels good and right and compact.

I still love my Z30 and it's screen and battery and still use it as an everyday driver but returned my primary phone line to my Q10...