Hi

I wished that I could download BBM beta, but unfortunately it's limited, so please if u have download it

Could u please capture the screen while you are in Broadcast and show us the ability to insert emoticons while typing a Broadcast?

Posted via CB10
    07-22-14 11:03 PM
    +1

Posted via CB10
    07-22-14 11:44 PM
    +1

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 01:13 AM
    Hi

I wished that I could download BBM beta, but unfortunately it's limited, so please if u have download it

Could u please capture the screen while you are in Broadcast and show us the ability to insert emoticons while typing a Broadcast?

Posted via CB10
    I asked them the same question over the BBM forum, people are more responsive there about BBM so hopefully we'll get a reply soon.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 01:57 AM
    I can't grasp why this is being bumped hourly. Wasn't this asked and answered in the blog post??? Yes, the native emoticons can be added to BC messages. Why someone needs to see a screenshot of a smiley in a text field is beyond me. Why is not a simple answer of "Yes" sufficient? If you are not part of the beta, it won't matter anyway.

I hope this helps whatever the issue is...

Got new BBM Beta? Help plz-img_20140723_112626.png

Got new BBM Beta? Help plz-img_20140723_112633.png

Got new BBM Beta? Help plz-img_20140723_112647.png

EDIT: Let me apologize in advance. I need to chill. Sorry. I just don't understand why the need to have a screenshot of something like that. It functions just the same as adding an emoticon anywhere else where available.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 10:39 AM
    I can't grasp why this is being bumped hourly. Wasn't this asked and answered in the blog post??? Yes, the native emoticons can be added to BC messages. Why someone needs to see a screenshot of a smiley in a text field is beyond me. Why is not a simple answer of "Yes" sufficient? If you are not part of the beta, it won't matter anyway.

I hope this helps whatever the issue is...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140723_112626.png 
Views:	520 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	286596

Name:	IMG_20140723_112633.png 
Views:	521 
Size:	135.7 KB 
ID:	286597

Name:	IMG_20140723_112647.png 
Views:	521 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	286598

EDIT: Let me apologize in advance. I need to chill. Sorry. I just don't understand why the need to have a screenshot of something like that. It functions just the same as adding an emoticon anywhere else where available.

Posted via CB10
    Apology accepted, no one answered in the first place, if someone would have said yes then no one would have asked.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 11:40 AM
    Apology accepted, no one answered in the first place, if someone would have said yes then no one would have asked.

Posted via CB10
    This is the problem....
    Very much untrue. In the blog post comments regarding this beta, the OP of this thread specifically posted that Jeff Gadway assured us that it would be present in the next iteration. Infiniti14 replied to him via quote and let him know that the ability to post emoticons in BC messages was present. Then the OP asked for screen shots of this for some unknown reason via quote. Now he has started a whole thread on the subject. Maybe you should read the OP's comments in the blog post and replies before saying there was no answer to the question. The very first word of the reply was "Yup".

That was 16 hours ago at the time of this post.....

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 01:02 PM
    This is the problem....
    Very much untrue. In the blog post comments regarding this beta, the OP of this thread specifically posted that Jeff Gadway assured us that it would be present in the next iteration. Infiniti14 replied to him via quote and let him know that the ability to post emoticons in BC messages was present. Then the OP asked for screen shots of this for some unknown reason via quote. Now he has started a whole thread on the subject. Maybe you should read the OP's comments in the blog post and replies before saying there was no answer to the question. The very first word of the reply was "Yup".

That was 16 hours ago at the time of this post.....

Posted via CB10
    The OP runs a channel and wants to post screenshots for his subscribers, that's all.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-14 11:19 AM
    The OP runs a channel and wants to post screenshots for his subscribers, that's all.

Posted via CB10
    He never stated that before, which is why I couldn't understand the reason he would need a screenshot. But, I have already provided them, so as I stated previously...

Hope that helps with whatever the issue is/was.

Enjoy!

Posted via CB10
    Thesmartmale likes this.
    07-24-14 03:43 PM