Bought my Passport on the weekend and finally received it today! It was delivered today and 1 family member dropped it of at my office. Of course I opened in front of the whole office... I got reactions of all types, some laughed, some said it was ugly and a lot were wowed!! 5 person's took pictures and posted on facebook they received many likes and comments of all types... the good thing about this is that minimum 200 people of my area saw the phone! Right now my wife posted the picture on facebook and a lot of people are asking... I can tell you this,1 day with my Passport and a lot of people now know what it is!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 10:55 PM
    what is it?

Posted via CB10
    anon(1852343) and muellerto like this.
    11-26-14 11:04 PM
    Wow lucky you. My carrier doesnt have yet.

From my ? phone.
    11-26-14 11:28 PM
    The PP sure does get a lot of attention.
    11-27-14 02:03 AM
    at least now you can leave the country
    DJM626, southlander and nyplaya610 like this.
    11-27-14 02:13 AM
    at least now you can leave the country
    LOL^

Congrats to the OP :-)

CB10 @ Q5
    11-27-14 02:34 AM
    Slow work day?

I want to work where you do. People seem to have enough time on their hands to give a Damn about what phone someone has, let alone take pictures of it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-27-14 02:58 AM
    Alas, I have to wait for Santa to get my passport. None the less, a friend brought his to the school play the other day and the kids were all over it. I even got a few minutes with it. Boy did my z10 just seem small after that. BlackBerry has a winner on its hands and people know it. The build quality is superb and there is simply no comparison to the iPhone 6 which just comes across as flimsy and cheap. Well done BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 03:31 AM
    I have bought four passports since the launch day, two for clients who liked the device after they seen it and just recently one for my twin brother Don. Everyone of them love the device. Enjoy your new passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 03:44 AM
    Alas, I have to wait for Santa to get my passport. None the less, a friend brought his to the school play the other day and the kids were all over it. I even got a few minutes with it. Boy did my z10 just seem small after that. BlackBerry has a winner on its hands and people know it. The build quality is superb and there is simply no comparison to the iPhone 6 which just comes across as flimsy and cheap. Well done BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10

Saw someone sitting at a table at my local cafe today, and he had a rather largish phone in front of him. I was nearly gonna say, "Yeah, phones are getting bigger nowadays, ey... ?" when I put my Passport down on the table next to him.

He walked out shortly afterwards. I saw it was a gold iPhone 6+, and as he let go of the door, he put it where it bends...

Tbh, it looked so thin and fragile, I reckon Apple have gone too far...

:-)

? ? ? Zzzzwipetyped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    okayito likes this.
    11-27-14 04:40 AM
    I've only seen one passport (other than in a store) . I'd like to get one though!

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 06:02 AM
    Slow work day?

I want to work where you do. People seem to have enough time on their hands to give a Damn about what phone someone has, let alone take pictures of it.

Lol, in 3 days I have worked 36 hours, are you sure? not slow at all... I did do it on purpose, go into the middle and open in front of everyone so that they could see me ( hey BlackBerry needs our support) ... and by the way I do have Thursday and Friday off for thanksgiving, but brought work to home that needs to be done.

My Passport is just awesome!!!

Posted via CB10
    unbreakablej likes this.
    11-27-14 08:01 AM
    People hear I have a passport and ask me if they can check it out. That shows me that people are talking about BlackBerry again.

Posted via CB10
    ponpiri, Thunderbuck and thymaster like this.
    11-27-14 08:40 AM
    Very good to hear

Send from the amazing powers of the? ? Z30
    11-27-14 09:26 AM
    Saw someone sitting at a table at my local cafe today, and he had a rather largish phone in front of him. I was nearly gonna say, "Yeah, phones are getting bigger nowadays, ey... ?" when I put my Passport down on the table next to him.

He walked out shortly afterwards. I saw it was a gold iPhone 6+, and as he let go of the door, he put it where it bends...

Tbh, it looked so thin and fragile, I reckon Apple have gone too far...

:-)

? ? ? Zzzzwipetyped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    Haha this made me laugh out loud

Send from the amazing powers of the? ? Z30
    11-27-14 09:27 AM
    Slow work day?

Bro you sound tense, you looking for a new job? So what if they have time on there hands. I too showed off my BlackBerry passport at work, the attention increased my chest by 30%

Posted via CB10
    thymaster likes this.
    11-27-14 08:15 PM
    I'm Typically fairly frugal but blackberry has me out of control! I took advantage of the discounted z30 to upgrade my z10 a couple of weeks ago, but I couldn't stop myself from ordering a black passport from the black Friday sale today. Until the z30 I had never bought a phone off contract (unsubsidized) , And I've never owned a keyboard phone before. I love my z30, but the more I read about the Passport the harder it got to refrain from clicking the "add to cart " button. I'm thinking that I might not be the only one with this problem.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 09:15 PM
    I'm Typically fairly frugal but blackberry has me out of control! I took advantage of the discounted z30 to upgrade my z10 a couple of weeks ago, but I couldn't stop myself from ordering a black passport from the black Friday sale today. Until the z30 I had never bought a phone off contract (unsubsidized) , And I've never owned a keyboard phone before. I love my z30, but the more I read about the Passport the harder it got to refrain from clicking the "add to cart " button. I'm thinking that I might not be the only one with this problem.

Posted via CB10
    You are certainly not alone! I have bought 2 Z10s, 1 Q10, 4 Z30s, 2 black Passport and pre-ordered 1 red Passport all for myself and my family members. I just couldn't resist. But I probably won't get a BlackBerry Classic unless it is gifted. And I am certainly not rich.

Posted via CB10
    thymaster likes this.
    11-27-14 10:11 PM
    Lol, you have my respect for doing the out of control thing properly. I'm not interested in the classic either, I'm a full touch user. My first blackberry was the z10. The strange thing in my case is that I find the whole design of the Passport so compelling that I'm willing to try a keyboard phone for the first time.

Posted via CB10
    thymaster likes this.
    11-27-14 10:22 PM
    The main reason I wouldn't get Classic is it has smaller screen than Passport. I am enjoying the screen size of passport so I think I wouldn't go for classic just because of its smaller size. Plus Passport looks more unique which I like. But honestly, sometimes, I really wish Passport can have more physical keys like Classic which would make typing more productive.

I am afraid Passport 2 would be more innovative and I would not be able to resist to order another BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 11:12 PM
    I have bought four passports since the launch day, two for clients who liked the device after they seen it and just recently one for my twin brother Don. Everyone of them love the device. Enjoy your new passport.

Posted via CB10
    So I should expect mine from you at Christmas then right? You can't just stop at 4
    11-27-14 11:47 PM
  22. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Lol, you have my respect for doing the out of control thing properly. I'm not interested in the classic either, I'm a full touch user. My first blackberry was the z10. The strange thing in my case is that I find the whole design of the Passport so compelling that I'm willing to try a keyboard phone for the first time.

Posted via CB10
    Go for it! Passport is REALLY awesome!!!

Posted via CB10
    thymaster likes this.
    11-27-14 11:48 PM
    Get use to it. Had mine since launch day...it turns heads.

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    11-27-14 11:53 PM
    So I should expect mine from you at Christmas then right? You can't just stop at 4
    Lol, I just enjoy preaching the BlackBerry brand wherever I go here in the USA, I have converted a few folks over to BlackBerry and haven't had any complaints yet. I would love to work for BlackBerry and be a official ambassador here in the USA.

Posted via my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    thymaster and miker476 like this.
    11-28-14 04:28 AM
    Lol, I just enjoy preaching the BlackBerry brand wherever I go here in the USA, I have converted a few folks over to BlackBerry and haven't had any complaints yet. I would love to work for BlackBerry and be a official ambassador here in the USA.

Posted via my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    I feel the same way!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 11:04 AM
34 12