10-10-08 05:00 AM
- Voice Long distance charge - Home Ca 0.10
Data Data Usage - Monthly Plan 768.00 K b 0.00
The other charge I wanted to verfiy was International calling. That was a brief test call to compare voice quality vs calling card, and to verify the cost of calling. Not bad.10-09-08 02:45 PM
- The Infamous Rogers.
The PDF version of the bill is great, saves lots of trees. All of the agreed on services and charges were there, including the notorious System Access Fee that is being challenged in a class action suit.
What I am so pleased to verify is how little data it takes for my normal use. The turmoil in the market place drove the frequency of it's alerting, it was always on, getting plenty of input.10-09-08 02:56 PM
- I havne't gotten my first bill yet from Nextel since I switched over to the CrackBerry. I'm on the simply unlimited everything is included plan for BlackBerry users. I can do anything, anytime, anywhere and it costs me one flat rate a month. My S/O is self employed and has had this plan for a while, but no blackberry. He yabbers on his phone non - stop and has been a God-send to avoid those $700 a month phone bills after he blazes through a thousand minutes in the first week of the month.
I wasn't going to do that plan, but after she added in the data plan and texting plan, it was $6 less than the simply unlimited plan, so I figured WTH. I can find $6 in my couch cushions.10-09-08 03:07 PM
- I'm wondering what the difference between us is. I am online with my device all day, Reed. My data usage is way, way over yours, lol. At home I generally use my device instead of my pc -- I'm on the sofa chillen with the WiFi and HD TV, haha.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com10-09-08 03:10 PM
- This is my Pearl, the first cell phone I have subscribed to since I retired. Getting away from them was my reward.
My off plan use of the Curve, I have my new bots set to gather what interests me and that is what is going the Pearl now.
I am getting accomplished with the tiny keyboard, but that, and the tiny screen makes browsing less of a joy then my Curve.
It works great as intended, I am UMA enabled with an unlimited national calling plan and a huge data bucket to make up for that.
Truth is, when I am WAP browsing, it is still the trusty WiFi Curve, most of the time.10-09-08 03:26 PM
I can not say enough about the Rogers Wireless gal, she knew her stuff and got everything exactly right. Of course, I was an easy sale, she just had to find all the right contract options.
I now have a baseline, I can understand why the 1.5 Mb entry package made sense for many.
Of course, now I am challenged to pick up my data use next month.10-09-08 09:19 PM
- I haven't received my first bill from T-Mobile yet. I'm in a promotional plan with unlimited calling and unlimited BB data for 69.99 USD. My first cycle closed yesterday. I used only about 3 megabytes of data, but more than 6000 minutes of voice calls!
Last edited by CeluGeek; 10-09-08 at 11:07 PM. Reason: spelling10-09-08 10:16 PM
- I haven't received my first bill yet. I also have the sprint unlimited everything plan. But I'm still nervous that there's some hidden cap somewhere that I'll hit and they'll shut me down.
And I'm a full addict now. I don't know what I'll do if they take away my BB o_O10-09-08 10:57 PM
Last edited by CeluGeek; 10-09-08 at 11:08 PM.10-09-08 11:05 PM
... ...10-10-08 01:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD