Well I got my Blackberry back. I was told by my company that they didn't support Blackberry for email and that I would have to change to a Windows Mobile phone. I had to stay with a Sprint phone due to a contract the company had with Sprint. I was forced to go with a HTC Touch Pro 2. Its a cool phone with some great visuals, but the phone and WM6.5 really suck. It was the worst experience with a smartphone I have every had. I managed to find a way around the email situation with the company and convinced my boss to allow me to go back to my 9630 Tour. Now I truely know where the term Crackberry came from. I was without mine for two months and felt like I was having withdrawals.
    08-02-10 08:14 AM
    When my 9100 died I was like screw it I'm gonna get an htc g1tell I say the 9700 next to it I was like 9700 you win I love os 5 to I play with tons of phone an they don't appeal to me like berry dose I can car less a bout how bug your screen is an bout hd camra its a phone lol not a psp

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-10 09:09 AM
    Welcome back to your Crackberry addiction!!
    08-02-10 09:21 AM
    So...how did you get around the company e-mail situation?
    08-02-10 01:17 PM
    When my 9100 died I was like screw it I'm gonna get an htc g1tell I say the 9700 next to it I was like 9700 you win I love os 5 to I play with tons of phone an they don't appeal to me like berry dose I can car less a bout how bug your screen is an bout hd camra its a phone lol not a psp

What?
    08-02-10 08:08 PM

TRANSLATION:
    When my Pearl (81XX series) died, I was like screw it! I'm going to get a G1. That was until I saw the Blackberry Bold 9700 next to it, and I said "9700, You Win!" I love OS5, I've played with various phones but they don't appeal to me like Blackberry. I can care less about how big your screen is or about an HD camera. Its a just a phone, not a PSP.
    08-02-10 08:38 PM
    ^^ Agreed there Reeneebob.

All I got from that was 'can care less' - why do people say that? It's 'Couldn't care less'. If you could care less, that clearly means you already care quite a lot.

Back on topic, welcome back!!

08-02-10 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD